The most Violent Anime of all time!

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by KR~!, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Fistfuck

Fistfuck Slowest to 2000 posts

I just finished watching Elfen Lied. It's a particularly nasty piece of trash that I didn't much care for. It started off interestingly enough, but the childish way in which innocence and evil were handled quickly robbed me of any good will I had toward this movie. The amount of blood and gore was not offensive in itself, but given that the makers never grew tired of decapitating and disemboweling characters without cause or statement is pretty pathetic. They tried way too hard to be edgy with the child nudity, pedophilia, and beating to death of small animals. Instead, they came off as perverted and immature.

2. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

That sounds absolutely awful.

*writes down on wish list*

3. gore

gore Guest

Your wish is is granted. Ill sell it cheap.

And fistfuck. I think there is far worse out there in anime which i will probably never venture. Elfen was pretty bad

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
  4. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

:lol:

I've gone through the first two disks from the boxset and I really dig the story itself. I still need to finish up disk three at some point. I think the gore is pretty cool, I just wish there was more carnage and battles in each episode.

5. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww let me know if you need a hug. :spit: I like elfen lied allot I highly recommend it. I didn't find it as offensive as you might have. The decapitating & disemboweling never got old for me. It cracked me up every single time they did it. Horror with no motivation is not pathetic. Sorry to hear your feeling so disturbed.

This is the dvd box set I have.
    [​IMG]

6. 2D4EVER

2D4EVER Guest

I prefer the real mans bloody anime aka Fist of the North Star. It's manliness anime-fied. Nothing better than punching guys in the head and watching them explode.

7. NaturesMistake

NaturesMistake Member

Yeah Violence Jack is FUCKED up. The problem is finding an uncut print. You'll have to bootleg it, because there is no official subbed version that is uncut. The dub is edited. I have an English subbed bootleg of the three ova's and it gives Urotsukidoji a run for it's money. It's not as sexual, but it does have hentaiesque scenes in it as well.

It's actually pretty much a super fucked up version of Fist of the North Star.

Chainsaw dismemberment, gang rape, cannibalism, you name it.

8. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

Alright time to recommend another violent anime. Not sure if any of you are familiar with 3 x 3 eyes. I think it can give everyone a run for the money. It's kind of similar to Apocalypse Zero. There is some fight scenes & they are fucking brutal to watch. The official dvds are long out of print but you can find them online. If your squeamish like fist fuck just avoid it. This ain't for everybody so don't cry if it disturbs you. If you like your anime violent and gory this is your ticket to heaven.

This is my favorite fight enjoy.......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pNOn3__zY
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
  9. Wez4555

Wez4555 Happy Trees Motherfucker!

i find it odd how someone with the name "fistfuck" can get squeamish....:lol:

10. Fistfuck

Fistfuck Slowest to 2000 posts

I own a large collection of teddy bears...

11. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Elfen Lied and Apocalypse Zero are badass. That 3X3 clip didn't do much for me sadly. I have that same EL box set too.

12. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

Tell me a fable? a fable?