The Slumber Party Massacre Series

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by rhett, Jun 12, 2003.

1. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I loved her too. She was one of the things that made SPM so enjoyable! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Rock

Rock Member

I had to watch this again last night in light of learning about Robin Stille's untimely death...still a fun movie but New Concorde's supposed "digitally remastered" transfer is horrible...and has anyone ever noticed how subtle the attraction is between Trish and Valerie? From the eye contact that passes between the two in the opening shower scene to Valerie coming to Trish's rescue with a machete...it becomes quite obvious this movie was written by a lipstick lesbian!

3. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

And the scene where the PE teacher comes home and her "friend" is fixing her peephole!;)

4. Rock

Rock Member

Yes! Too much! I meant to ask in my last post, does anyone happen to know the name of the movie that Valerie is watching on TV when Jeff (or is it Neil?) is knifed at her front door?

5. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

I always hated that Coach Janna got killed. She ruled. But it's funny the way Trish goes up to Valarie and says "You play such nice basketball." I'm like "Wow, is that aquward or what!?"

6. Rock

Rock Member

Did you see the way they played basketball?! Talk about awkward!

7. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

:eek1:
    :lol:

8. STREET TRASH

STREET TRASH Synthicide

Part 1 is good for the eerie keyboard-based music theme. Halloween rip-off, yeah. It's also got that cute, but annoying-as-hell kid sister (who is supposedly the heroine in the sequel.) I like strange things.

Slumber Mass. 2 is a TON of fun! One of my favorites in a batch of goofy horror/comedies that came out of the late '80s. When the '50s rock'n'roll killer made his (very) sudden (and long-awaited) appearance, I was literally jumping up and down in excitement. You think it's still the girl dreaming, until he starts chasing her down the stairs and drilling up her friends. Loved it.

Haven't seen the 3rd, yet.