The Untold Story Coming from Unearthed Films

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by f.ramses, Jun 17, 2020.

1. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

No idea when it's coming but they're working on this one as part of their Unearthed Classics line and recently posted the cover art and mentioned that they were doing an emergency subtitle fix to correct grammar and spelling right now. Hopefully this means it's coming soon. One of these is the DVD cover and the other is the BD cover:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Went to Amazon to see if they had a listing for it yet but they didn't, I did find that this was streaming on Prime right now though. Definitely looking forward to the BD!

russweiss and gobad2003 like this.
  2. gobad2003

gobad2003 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen this since the dvd days but I remember liking it, I wish more Cat III films would be released on blu like Ebola Syndrome. Definitely pick this up day one.

3. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

This and Ebola Syndrome might be the only Cat. III movies I've seen and I want Ebola Syndrome just as much as this one.

gobad2003 likes this.
  4. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

Wouldn't mind having releases for other titles like Run and Kill, Daughter of Darkness, Red to Kill, Brother of Darkness, and Dr. Lamb. On the Cat III sexy side I'd love Robotrix, Sex and Zen, Naked Killer and Escape From Brothel.

Daughter of Darkness lobby.JPG Naked Killer Chinese A.JPG Robotrix Chinese B.JPG

gobad2003 likes this.