The witch/bride w/ white hair?

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by pacinofan, Sep 21, 2002.

1. pacinofan

pacinofan Member

I've gotten really curious about Asian horror. I ordered Does anyone know anything about "The Witch (or bride, or woman, I can't remember). I saw Part 2 available for sale and was wondering if I should get it.

2. pacinofan

pacinofan Member

Okay, I just realized that post made know sense. Let me try again:

Has anyone seen "The Bride (or witch, or something like that) with white hair" ? I saw part 2 for sale and was wondering about getting it.

3. dvdasia62

dvdasia62 Guest

I loved part 2 but adored part 1!!! :) Astounding, beautiful films. I'd recommend you get them both or at least, start out with part 1. :)

4. aoiookami

aoiookami Demon Fetishist

just got part 1 a few weeks ago, I didnt think it lived up to the hype its been getting, but its still a fantastic movie, and I reccomend it, as mentioned above its quite beautiful

5. Mika

Mika Guest

Bride with white hair is one of the most beautiful asian fantasy movies I've ever seen. It's wonderful and I love the ending (definetly no Hollywood here)...a similar but still much better experience is Chinese Ghost Story though...so if you haven't seen this one yet, check it out...

6. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

I'll be picking both of these up shortly. They sound like excellent films to chill out and smoke a fat J to. And thats exactly what I plan to do.