Touch Of Death

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by thrashard76, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Atmims

Atmims Guest

Hah! That was the best part of the movie.

It does fall flat at the end, but I still enjoyed it.

2. tobaccoman

tobaccoman White, Proud, and Stupid

Yeah, this movie really feels like an overly long episode of Tales From The Crypt or something, which could be expected considering it's TV origins. I wasn't too impressed, but I don't really hate it. It has some fucked up shit going on although the comedy is pretty bland although the corpse gags nearly reach that over the top manner, but it's played so seriously by the guy so it's hard to even laugh. Kind of an odd direction, but I'll watch even Fulci's lesser efforts. I'll have to watch it with the interview at some point, maybe post some thoughts on that as well... maybe not.

3. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Saw this over the weekend and, surprisingly, I enjoyed it! It did have the feel of a really bad TV movie but the plot was great and the gore... well, let's say Mr. Fulci certainly didn't skimp on that. ;)

4. gore

gore Guest

Really liked this movie. Although funny how the first half was better than the last. This movie had THE best bashed in the head by a blunt object scene ever, IMHO. Overall worth the $ for fulci fans.

5. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Yeah, it's a good movie but I didn't really understand the ending.
    What was up with the deformed, creepy-looking man (?) they showed on TV?
    Can someone explain this to me?