Train Of The Dead?

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by shift, Jan 29, 2008.

1. shift

shift Hot as shit!

Any good?

Info from HKFlix.

Plot: After committing a robbery and evading the police, five teenagers board an empty train to hide out. Unfortunately, it turns out to be a ghost train that metes out final judgment on its passengers

Overview: Five teenagers-Joke the leader of the gang, transvestite Eak, Mued the junky, Kai the big mouth and June, the latest squeeze of Joke--insolently robbed a kindergarten. During the chase of the police, the gang escaped into an empty train carriage. They planned to wait there for the night after which they can divide the loot and disperse in different directions. Unexpectedly the train was not empty as they thought, there were some wealthy people having a party in the train. Joke saw a chance to make more money by robbing the passengers. As he was about to start with the robbery, suddenly everyone disappeared. Shockingly Joke realized that he and his friends are no longer alive. It seems that they have boarded a ghost train that brings passengers to their final judgement...

[​IMG]

2. Dbone

Dbone Guest

Oh no, what next? Maybe... Yacht of the Dead!

3. zompirejoe

zompirejoe Active Member

McDonald's Playplace of the Dead

4. Lucio Romero

Lucio Romero Member

The Marsten House in spring, Monroeville Mall in w
    From BloodyDisgusting.com

Madison Square Garden Of The Dead

After another pathetic home loss to a sub .500 team, a capacity Knicks crowd at the Garden commit suicide only to return seconds later as flesh eating zombies who wreak havoc in the Garden and on the streets of New York. Directed by Tashahaki Musaki (Truck of the Dead, Monorail of the Dead) brings us a fresh take on a genre screaming out for originality and he delivers in spades. Musaki is also in pre production on another zombie film Dead of the Dead, where zombies who have already been killed return to life to terrorize a midnight showing of Hood Of The Living Dead. "I really wanted to do something totally original with this film, zombies in a sporting arena is a fresh take in a tiring genre. I don't want to say I'm better than Romero but I'm taking the slow zombies from the ice hockey rink in Dawn of the Dead and bringing them into the 21st century, these mother f*ckers dribble basketballs, shoot threes and dunk from the free throw line on your ass, I've got a good feeling that all the movie going public are going to pay to see this movie several times". Keep an eye out for genre veterans Bill Moseley, Fred Williamson and John Saxon who have brief cameo roles in this future classic.

LUCIO!!!!;)

5. shift

shift Hot as shit!

Dang!! it looks like everything is ending with "DEAD"

As writers say "Never judge a book by it's cover and title"

So I guess that mean's just "Watch it or read it"

lol