Twins Effect DVD?

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by poorlogic, Dec 2, 2003.

1. poorlogic

poorlogic Guest

Anyone seen this film? I know it's out on DVD, but I wanted to hear if it's any good before spending the cash. Donnie Yen was the action diretor, so I assume this is worth a watch - and I doubt I'll see this at blockbuster in the near future.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2003
  2. Alien Redrum

Alien Redrum New Member

I've seen it and I enjoyed it. The movie is a lot of fun.

You can get it on ebay fairly cheap. I spent 40 bucks on the SE because I liked the case.

3. Blade

Blade Guest

I know what you mean. I've got a gorgous Brotherhood of the Wolf French limited edition just because of it's incredible packaging :lol:

I've stayed away form Twins of Evil because of all the bad reviews. People tend to describe it as a Korean Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I like Buffy, but I don't really want to see a Korean take on it, thank you very much :)

4. Alien Redrum

Alien Redrum New Member

:lol:

I can kind of see why it got the Buffy comparison, but it's a fun movie.

Definitely worth 10 - 12 bucks (what it usually goes for on ebay).

And I'm satisfied with spending 40 on it. But I'm a sucker for a popcorn flick. :D

5. Sinister Ash

Sinister Ash New Member

Well, it's actually Chinese from HK. Not Korean. I thought it was a fun film to watch, I also enjoyed it very much. I recommend it.