Twitch Of The Dead Nerve

Discussion in 'Laserdisc' started by MISFITZ, Dec 12, 2002.

1. MISFITZ

MISFITZ Guest

I've read the DVD has bad sound. And i've seen piss poor VHS versions of this film floating around.

Is there a LD version that's worth hunting for of this film.

I wanna own it, but not if i gotta jack when the sound during the film, ya know.

2. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Never heard of it. Personally, I'd doubt it's existence, except maybe on a Japanese disc.

By the way 'fitz, I saw Big Emma has a couple copies of the Premature Burial/Tales of Terror combo WIDESCREEN discs for $10 each. If you've never bought from Big E before, you get $5 credit for signing up. Always a great place for LDs

3. MISFITZ

MISFITZ Guest

Really!!!

Hhhhmmmmm......

I may do that for the $5 credit. Cuz if not, i was gonna drop the $10 at Deepdiscountdvd and get the DVD combo.

Man, i told my chick what happened about the Laser Disc. And she was like, SEND IT BACK!!!

I told her it wasn't worth the hassle for the money and i wanted the films. She gave me a dirty look and said, 'who the hell do you think you are daddy warbucks? You don't have money to waste like that!!"

LMFAO

Either way i got chewed out and feel ever worse about the laser disc buy. ahahaha But what's done is done and i don't care.

but i may buy from that place!!! Thanks for the info!!!

On a 'good' note, my Elite Devil Ride Out came in the mail the other day. Looks awesome and for the price i paid, i'm very happy with that buy!!!

Thanks again man, give me some info on how to get to the Big E..

4. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

http://www.bigemma.com

don't know if that'll link directly since Dave-O removed the HTML

You can select "Buy Discs" which will bring you to their current stock. If you're looking for bargains (and the PB/ToT disc falls into that category), go to the Sale page, but you have to go to the main list FIRST, then link to the sale page.

Remember that Big E is a real-time inventory. Thus, what you see is what you get. When you select and buy a particular disc, that disc is no longer available. First come, first served.

Right now they're selling a LOT of old LDs for a buck. I've picked up a lot of movies I like, but wouldn't want to pay a lot for, like Casualties of War, New Jack City, Major League, etc, all for a buck each.

Big E is cool.

5. MISFITZ

MISFITZ Guest

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

man!!!! They got some good stuff! Thanks a lot man!!! I'm about to go home for the day, but man, I wanna just browse that site all day!!!

FREAKING "CARNASAUR" for $1!!! granted i thought i was a pimp buying it on DVD for $5, but man, $4 less!!!!

Thanks again man!!!