Unhinged DVD

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Mark Relford, Jan 21, 2003.

1. Dusk

Dusk New Member

Laughing at the above.

Shame they got a bunch of nobodies to tear into it. As if they're more famous then the nobodies who made the film. Big fan of this flick. Its segregated locale, perverse outlook and hypnotic synth score contribute to it greatly. Underrated.

2. Tuzotonic

Tuzotonic Guest

What's OOP? I've seen it on other threads and I was wondering what it stood for.

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Out Of Print

4. ZWBLS

ZWBLS Guest

It's NOT worth the money, This movie sucks!

5. HorrorMaster

HorrorMaster Guest

It's definitley worth checking out. The ending reminded me of "Sleepaway Camp". It can be boring at times, but the death scenes are pretty cool, and the audio commentary is funny as hell. The interview in the extras is pretty cool too. Also, I have no idea why the hell this was put on the video nasties list. The director even said in the extras he wasn't trying to make this film all that gory. Then again, "Driller Killer" was put on the video nasties list probably just because of the title. Bottom line is, "Unhinged" gets my thumbs up.

~THE MASTER~

6. dvdfan

dvdfan Member

There is an alternate main menu that features the original banned poster art in full color. There are two ways to find this, either hit the Title button on your remote and go to Title 10 or wait for the end credits to finish and you will be automatically taken to the new main menu.