Upcoming Hammers 10/21

Discussion in 'Classic' started by mgfred, Oct 16, 2003.

1. mgfred

mgfred Guest

Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell, & Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter, both due out from Paramount on 10/21.

Does anybody know of any other Hammers on their way?

2. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

I dunno, but Captain Kronos could sneak onto my Halloween night viewing list

3. dwatts

dwatts New Member

4. Hammerfan

Hammerfan Guest

I preordered this from DDD. Its my hope that it might arrive just in time for Halloween. I wonder if it will ship early? DDD has been kind of slow lately. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I noticed that FRANKENSTEIN AND THE MONSTER FROM HELL is cut a little bit. I'm just glad, at this point, that Paramount even bothered with their Hammer lot. I would never have imagined it would happen so soon. The commentary should redeem itself.

5. Jimbo

Jimbo The Bloodstained Shadow

I am so looking forward to both dvd's.Altough Frankenstein is cut i will still pick it up.To my knowledge there are only a few seconds cut out of the picture.Still i am also very happy that paramount finally is getting around to releasing this and hopefully more soon.

6. FulciZombieFan

FulciZombieFan New Member

Damn that pisses me off :fire:

I just got FRANKENSTEIN AND THE MONSTER FROM HELL tonight at WAL-MART fr $5.88 (they had KRONOS too but I didn't get it).

Why is it SO hard to release this uncut.

Is this as "cut" as the old PARAMOUNT EL/SLP VHS release?

I remember around the time that the VHS came out their was a showing of it on USA and it was reported somewhere (I think Video Watchdog) that the USA version was still cut but alot longer than the official VHS release.

I wonder if the new DVD (which I am watching now hehehe) is the USA cut or the old VHS cut?

Last time I tried looking for my VHS copy of the USA airing I coulding find it but I'm sure I've got it someplace ...

Rats !!!

Down with censorship :fuck:

- John "FulciLives" Coleman