Vampyros Lesbos/She Killed in Ecstasy Blu Rays

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by horrorlover, May 21, 2015.

1. horrorlover

horrorlover Member

Hi, I just had my order for the blu rays of the new Severin releases of Jess Franco's Vampyros Lesbos, and She Killed in Ecstasy ship and I whould get them
    next Wednesday. I can't wait to get these as I'm a huge Jess Franco fan, and the reviews I've read make them sound like great releases, I've seen both these movies before on the old Synapse releases, but those were non anamorphic which kind of made them suck when I got a widescreen TV. SO this will be like seeing them for the first time literally as I haven't seen these films in years, but remember them being maybe the best of Jess Franco's films, other than maybe Lorna the Exorcist and Faceless. Has anyone here seen either Vampyros Lesbos or She Killed in Ecstasy and can comment on the releases? I know they supposedly have newly found scenes that were not in the Synapse dvd's, which makes me glad I sold my synapse dvd's years ago when they were still worth money, because after these releases I think those will be totally worthless in the used marketplace.

2. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector