Verison of Devil's Rejects

Discussion in 'General' started by DeathDealer, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

Those have to be some kind of bootleg. I won't believe it till I see one with my own eyes... hitting the city tomorrow, will look around.

2. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Dude, they show up on dvdprofiler when I entered the upc code. Unless someone went through all the trouble to create that elaboarte of a hoax, plus calling out 6's photos bumps it up to conspiracy.
    Now I don't believe Oswald killed JFK, but I do believe a FF of this dvd exists now.

As for Shoes, take a blue dude.
    I'm not gonna call DD dumb for buying this cuz I don't know if he had a choice or just made a calculated wrong one. Even if he always buys FF, that's for him to decide. He sees what is missing now and if he's cool with it why would anyone else care? I do suggest a trade-in though. :)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  3. onebyone

onebyone Guest

Hell, I originally thought this thread was a joke, so it is hard to take it seriously now. Regardless, most had been telling him for days that WS was the clear way to go, only to be ignored out of some desire to maybe see a pubic hair. See, it still seems like a joke to me.

Regardless, the FS Uncut version of the DVD wasn't announced and is not widely available. A small amount of research into the DVD purchase would have shown this. Of course he had a choice, unless they are forcing people to take these at gun point down at the local Wal-Mart. If they are in fact doing this, then I withdraw my objections to Bigdaddy's statement.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2005
  4. Number Six

Number Six I am not a number...

Conspiracy?! What conspiracy??? I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I have never been party to conspiracy, ever. That's crazy talk. Crazy, I tells ya...

/me runs and disappears to the shadows

5. poorlogic

poorlogic Guest

Wow... I wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this stupid thread. Nice work people...

6. DeathDealer

DeathDealer I Inhale Horror

Hey, I didn't start the arguments or the rude comments. All I wanted were the facts, and now that I got them, I'm happy and satisfated. That's what's cool about this forum, alot of your questions get answered.

Your atrocious remarks were just unneeded. :mad:

And, how is asking a mere aspect ratio question wanting attention? :confused:

Yes, I made a mistake for buying that verison. Life's full of mistakes. You live and learn. :)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  7. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

Enough. Thread is under review.

8. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

People, if you have a problem with what you perceive as attention seeking members or internet hoaxes and you can't remain civil about it, please just keep it to yourself rather than calling people jerkoffs. Horrordvds will not stand for such abuse between members (either when reported or noticed by chance by the moderating staff).

Due to Shoes's past history of similar abuse, repeated warnings about it, and a previous suspension for such, he is now banned.

Because the thread's original query has been answered and because of the nosedive it took, with more than one member contributing to it's negative direction, it is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.