Vineyard

Discussion in 'Reader Reviews' started by legz, Dec 22, 2005.

1. legz

legz Member

Has anyone seen the movie the Vineyard? I was wondering if it was any good? I was thinking about getting the DVD.

2. MrKateB

MrKateB Asshole Extraordinaire

I just remember it being very slow, and was but one in a long string of rather bad late 80's straight-to-video horror movies...I haven't seen it since it came out on tape though, so maybe my memory is a little hazy on this one.

I'd DEFINITELY try and find it for rent somewhere first, unless you're not very picky or have a lot of money to burn on dvd's you end up not liking....(I am not saying that as criticism, my dvd shelves are loaded with shit I'll never watch again)

3. eric_angelus

eric_angelus Testacular

This movie was bad. I have tried to enjoy it several times, and it is just slow and shitty. I have an even bigger grudge against because my prof. senior year in film school worked on this piece of poo (and he was one of the biggest assholes I have ever met).

4. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

This was the film that had James Hong in it correct? I remember renting that one many years ago, and honestly remember very little about it...so it couldn't have been too great! Still, I don't recall it being terrible beyond words. If I saw the DVD for $5 or something I'd perhaps pick it up and try again.

5. walkingdude

walkingdude Megatron

I have this DVD.It isn't too bad.If you're picky I wouldn't spend big bucks on it but if you can pick it up cheap give it a whirl.