Vote For Peter Cushing's 'Corruption' (1968)

Discussion in 'Classic' started by X-human, Jul 15, 2010.

1. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

I'll just steal this all from DVD Drive-In:
    To say it's "inevitable" may over sell the fact that Sony has been good about releasing their catalog titles, but that could mean Sony will listen if we made ourselves heard.

You could also vote for Island of Lost Souls. Universal has done exclusive releases with TCM's store, so that won't be falling on death ears either.

2. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Hell yeah! Voted...

Peter Cushing is easily one of my top 3 actors of all-time. I own at least 50 films and TV episodes that he appears in.

3. shape22

shape22 Well-Known Member

Thanks X-Human. I was going to post this feature of TCM's website myself but was too lazy.

Throw some votes out for Robert Quarry's Sugar Hill as well. I'd love to see a widescreen release of that one.

Also, for those who are interested in Corruption, TCM is playing it at the end of the month. Check the schedule. I believe it plays at 3:45 AM on 7/30. It appears to be a fullscreen version. But since this title is so rare, that's good enough for me. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Check out the "not on home video" rankings and vote for your favorites here:

http://www.tcm.com/top/notondvd/

4. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

I also voted for some non horror pics that have sadly never hit DVD such as Lee Marvin's MONTY WALSH and the Rod Taylor mercenary classic DARK OF THE SUN.

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner New Member

Love Peter Cushing films but haven't seen Corruption. Definitely would enjoy seeing that on DVD. Voted.

6. TheCoroner

TheCoroner New Member

TCM is showing Corruption on 7/31