Wanda the Wicked Warden

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by russweiss, Feb 11, 2016.

1. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

1.jpg 2.jpg

This German blu-ray is region free and uncut. The picture quality is very good for a 70's lower budget movie. There were a few scenes that were soft but overall an excellent transfer. Extras include stills from the German lobby card set, a trailer, and an interview from 2002 with Erwin Dietrich and Jess Franco.

Basically this is a women in prison film so there is a ton of nudity, sexual sadism, and murder. I'll admit that I don't think this is a great film but seeing it in HD really added to the experience. Recommended for viewers of this site.

This is the third blu-ray I've watched from Ascot Elite Home Entertainment and so far all of the movies have been very high quality. I've picked up around 20 of their titles which are mostly still available from Amazon.de. The prices are reasonable too.

2. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector

All the Ascot Elite Franco's are pretty damn good-looking.

MorallySound likes this.
  3. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Love me some Wanda (retitled and released as the unofficial third Ilsa movie in North America). Her and Lina Romay in one movie is a sight to behold! Have the Ascot Blu-ray myself, bought it when it first was released, but actually haven't watched the Blu yet... I've got all the Ascot Franco titles, and the ones I've watched all look pretty damn good!