Warner Brothers and Warner Archive Cyber DVD and Blu Ray Sale

Discussion in 'General' started by legz, Nov 30, 2010.

1. legz

legz Member

Warner Brothers extended their Cyber sale an additional day through 11-30-2010, with free shipping, and no minimum order. Blu rays disc under $8, dvds under $3. The Nightmare on Elm Street 8 disc dvd set is now on sale for $14.99. The Warner Archive sale is buy 5 single dvds for $50 and get free shipping. I just ordered the Green Slime Dvd and four other dvds for $50.

2. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

I really want the Green Slime, but there aren't another four discs that I'm interested in unfortunately. Or "fortunately" considering I'm trying to curtail my purchasing of DVDs anyway.

3. zombiecraig

zombiecraig New Member

Thanks for pointing this out. It gave me an excuse to get a few of these. I ordered The Green Slime, The Phantom Tollbooth, Hammer's She and Crescendo, Return to Salem's Lot and Don't Be Afraid of the Dark.

I know, that's six. But I couldn't not try Crescendo, being a Hammer production.

4. chancetx

chancetx Well-Known Member

DAMN! I just missed it! And I had 5+ titles in my wishlist. Why didn't I get an e-mail for this sale? I've bought from Warner Archives in the past.

:fuck:

5. legz

legz Member

I received the e-mail for the sale the morning of the sale, or else I wouldn't have known about the sale. Warner didn't do a very good job of notifying people of the sale in my opinion.