What deserves a Criterion release?

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by Grim, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo The Bloodstained Shadow

I have just recently been in contact with criterion and they have no intentions on releasing any horror movies in the near future.That sucks.I would love to see some Barbara steele from them.Maybe long hair of death!!

2. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

:eek1:

Thanks for that, it just shows that TOHO keeps cutting its nose off in spite its face.

3. gfanikf

gfanikf Guest

Yep I wish my first posts could have been more uplifiting then telling you your dreams also came ture. Alsas this is the path for a godzilla fan

4. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Ha! I had that in my sig several months back.

5. gfanikf

gfanikf Guest

Yeah me and my g/f both love quote, thought with Donnie Darko its hard to pick just one quote.

6. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

SHOWGIRLS, THE CRUSH (I know, I'm OBSESSED!), BONNIE & CLYDE and FRIDAY THE 13TH...

7. geekcccp

geekcccp Guest

Since they released Carnival of Souls (and did a great job with it) I would love to see a movie in the same vein, Night Tide. One of my favorite films that is deserving of a Criterion release. Dennis Hopper kicks ass!!!!

8. etale

etale Guest

I have the Criterion editions of ARMAGEDDON, BRAZIL, CARNIVAL OF SOULS, KWAIDAN, PEEPING TOM and SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.
    I would love to see them do FREAKS, NIGHT TIDE, and several other titles mentioned elsewhere.
    Also, I would love to see them release FORBIDDEN PLANET and 2001 with the extras from their laserdisc releases.