what slashers do u want on dvd?

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by killnstalk, Apr 18, 2006.

1. killit

killit Active Member

nightmares was really good and crazy, nice 80's gem. cinemascope film as well alas p&s vhs

2. philxus

philxus New Member

:evil: PLEDGE NIGHT:evil:

Attached Files:

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

If you're region free, the R2 Dutch DVD of Pledge Night is pretty decent.

4. It's me Billy

It's me Billy New Member

Even though Anchor Bay's Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers DVD isn't labeled as a Special Edition, I certainly consider it to be one. All that's missing is a commentary by Pamela Springsteen. New Line is working on a SE DVD of A Nightmare on Elm Street. It might be out this Fall. Anchor Bay is releasing a Divimax SE DVD of Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers on July 25th. They're also releasing a Divimax SE DVD of Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers and the "Halloween: 25 Years of Terror" documentary (covering all eight films) on July 25th. Although I've heard no rumors, this year would be perfect for Universal to release a SE DVD of Halloween II considering it's now 25 years old. Dimension should have given us a Halloween 7 SE DVD long ago. At least re-release it with a 16x9 enhanced transfer. The same can be said for Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers.

5. killnstalk

killnstalk Guest

i agree on halloween 2 getting a SE dvd.cant wait for halloween 4 and 25 years of terror.