What will you be watching tonight ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Latency, Apr 12, 2003.

1. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

American Choppers (now), Monster Garage, Suicide Circle

2. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

I'm debating what I want to watch. I might watch Inferno.

3. r_burgos2003

r_burgos2003 Guest

I'll be watching SUSPIRIA, POISON IVY, POISON IVY II: LILY, POISON IVY: THE NEW SEDUCTION and PLEASENTVILLE as soon as the ups truck comes!

4. Latency

Latency Guest

:banana: Nightmare on Elmstreet :banana:

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I'm watching RATS! And before this it was THE BLACK CAT.

6. Finally had a chance to finish watching Werewolf Shadow, which I then followed up with Darkness Falls.

Darkness Falls was actually pretty damn good, way better than I had expected.

7. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

It's 6:30am. Time to watch a movie.

8. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

im watching dawn of the dead again... with the tom savini commentary.. pretty funky.. this film has really grown on me since i watched it the other day.. it OWNS!

9. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I'm gonna try watching Lost Highway on vhs:nervous: later tonight, if I can, I've been kinda out of it the past couple days.

10. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

I think I'll watch it tonight. I have to get pumped for the reunion tommorow. :D

11. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

I watched Blue Sunshine earlier today and it kicked ass, great movie and great DVD. And i watched The Fly(orginal) and Theatre Of Blood this evening. Both were also great, i'm really starting to like Vincent Price(no not that way :p )

12. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

So far I watched Lost Highway, then some of Fudoh. Then it was on to Bloody Murder 2, which actually wasn't terrible. Not good really, but better than it could've been. And now I'm in the middle of Possession, the one from 1981, and I'm honestly kinda confused right now. I can't hear everything that's being said, and I can't turn the tv up too loud since people are trying to sleep, so I don't entirely know what's going on yet, but that should even out by the end.

13. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

Last night I watched the 16mm version of Dawn of the Dead. :D

14. Latency

Latency Guest

Just picked up the following DVD's. Which should I watch tonight (haven't seen any of them yet) ?

Vampyros Lesbos
    Possession (1981)
    Torso

15. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Where'd you get VAMPYROS LESBOS? I saw it at Best Buy awhile ago for $15 US and have yet to see it that cheap anywhere since :(.

16. Latency

Latency Guest

Local store here in town. Laser Movie LTD. Wasn't cheap and wasn't expensive either :)

17. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

Hitch Hike tonight and earlier today i watched Original Sin(unrated of course) and it wasn't too bad. I also watched Return of The Fly which was some great fun. :banana:

18. Latency

Latency Guest

I wanna watch Requiem For A Dream but I wanna watch it by myself uninterrupted (which is impossible lately). I will settle for Vampyros Lesbos instead :)

19. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Trying find all the hidden goodies on The Nightmare Collection Encyclopedia tonight.

20. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

i finally got around to watching black christmas last night.. 1am was a bit too late tho i fell asleep after 45 minutes (it was getting slow)... ill watch the rest tonight.,.. but yea, first 10 minutes = great fast pace... next 35 = slow paced

oh and the video quality is SHOCKING, its like a video! and this is the Critical Mass Collectors Edition

edit: just watched the last half of the movie.. pretty cool movie, pity i watched it in 2 parts, and pity i watched the last half at midday in a brightlit room while i was surfing the net... but the movie was good non-the-less ;)

opinion: at the end what does everyone think
    about where it zoomed out from the house then you heard the phone ring? does that mean that jessica had been killed even though we didnt see it, because he only calls after a murder? or are we just supposed to believe that shes still lying in bed and the killer is still upstairs?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2003