What would you do...if the dead really walked the Earth?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mark Relford, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

It was another normal day until the news reports started coming in... about an increasing mob of seemingly unstoppable "cannibals" terrorizing your area. What would you do? Secure your house? Hole up at the nearest Walmart? Go to the Shopping Mall? Head out to a less populated area? Duck and cover? Kiss the gun? Act like a zombie and hope they don't notice? What's your survival plan?

2. Surf Nazi

Surf Nazi Guest

I'd Cream My Pants!!!!!

3. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

Good thread. I would break out the katana and practice my sword cutting techniques. It wouldnt be against the law because zombies have no legal rights.
    I would also make sure all my loved one are with me, fortify the house, and wait for the bastards to rot and fall apart.

4. gloomy grrl

gloomy grrl Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    That's probably the most accurate and honest answer!!!

I'm not really the type to advocate firearms... but walking out of Dawn of the Dead last night, the thought did cross my mind that it might be useful to know how to use one... :fire:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2004
  5. killit

killit Active Member

It would be pretty exciting, nearly all the problems I have in the dead(living) world would cease to exist. But there would be a whole lotta new problems if the world were to suddenly become undead. I'd never want to be out of breath, so I'd give up smoking. Definately learn how to pilot a helicopter ASAP. See if Switzerland is quarrantine and bring lots and lots of guns. :fire:

6. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

Hide on a isolated Island probably.

Or I'd hire moo as my bodyguard :D

7. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

Honestly, I'd start thinking of ways to exploit the chaos. I think I'd drive to the nearest strip club and see if the girls hadn't "turned". Surely this would be an opportune time to try and get laid. :blabla:

8. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

for starters pack all my movies into my car.. because we all know theyre the most important things ;)

now, depdning if theyre fast or slow...

a) if slow i'd probably hole up at a shopping centre with my family and friends and have some fun (dawn of the dead)..

b) if they were fast, i'd loot myself a nicer car from somewhere.. either a porsche or something.. or if slower something big and tanky like a hummer :evil: then i'd drive out to a supermarket or something in the country where the population is low.. and pickup some weaponry on the way of course.. just live there till it all blows over and the zombies rot away

or maybe i'd probably go down to phillip island and blow up the bridge so no zombies could get across.. then live there...

one good thing about Australia, huge country with huge open areas with no people for miles and miles..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2004
  9. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

Well, in some situations, the only way to survive is to think with your penis.

:banana: :banana:

10. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Indeed! :banana: :banana: :banana:

11. chrishicks

chrishicks classic is back!!!

well, lucky for me I have a truck and a mustang gt. if they were slow I would go out and fill the bed up with supplies(after creaming my pants, of course:D) and if they were fast I would just fire up the 'stang and get outta dodge.

12. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Well, being the greedy, capitalist bastard that I am, I'd probably go to the mall, just like in Dawn. Except I wouldn't just shack up and isolate myself from the world, I'd invite some friends in. Being alone for a couple years would probably make you a little kooky.

13. KR~!

KR~! The Apocalyptic Kid

I would capture them and sell them on ebay for profit.

14. puddytay

puddytay Guest

I would keep one as a pet. Walk it on a chain and let him loose on people I dislike.

15. Revoltor

Revoltor Guest

I would shack up in a Costco.

They have everything there.

16. Nasty Nate

Nasty Nate New Member

I'd go to the Big 5 down the street from my house and stock up on shotgun shells and take out as many of the fuckers as possible. :fire:

17. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

:lol: :lol:

:lol: It's just easier that way.

18. Agent Z

Agent Z "Get to the river...

:lol: :lol: I busted-out laughing reading that! Just the image of all these people in the background running from zombies.........and Nems just carrying boxes of dvds to his car! :p

19. If Zombies attack?

I'd get my copy of the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks and head for my friends place. He's been planning for a zombie apocalypse for 18 years.

20. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

For me, I'd rig up a guillotine, get shitfaced drunk, try to find some uninfected babes to try and score with and then just before I pass out I'd pull the string.

(...then I'd wakeup the next morning to see a freshly sliced lemon to put into my glass of iced tea...) :banana: