What's Suspiria??? You're kidding, right?

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by Paff, Apr 12, 2001.

1. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

OK, I did the math, and as of today, it looks like 21 people have cast a vote for "What's Suspiria?" in the current poll. In all seriousness, who are the people that clicked on that?

2. MovieFan

MovieFan Guest

Yeah, we want all the IP addresses for people who voted for What's Suspiria so we can go bitch slap them for not knowing what Suspiria is. :)

3. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

I figured that some of the people who choose that answer might be just joking around about it. You gotta admit that it is a funny answer, lol. But whoever really doesn't know what Suspiria is should be ashamed. :D

4. hojimoji

hojimoji Member

I honestly didn't know what Suspiria was a year ago. But thanks to the cool peopl at horrordvds.com I am now very appreciative of Argento and his European brethren.

G.

5. Dave

Dave Pimp

Well, I did throw it in there for fun, but I also figured a few people truely wouldn't know what it was.

I'm surprised to see how many people think tins suck.

6. MovieFan

MovieFan Guest

You know what Dave? How bout you give us the IP addresses of the people who said tins suck so we can go and bitchslap them too. ;) Just kidding.

7. Squiggy

Squiggy Guest

In all fairness, it is quite easy for an average American horror fan to not be familiar with this film. Ask the average person what is better: Scream or Suspiria - and they will respond "Scream. What's Suspiria?". Sad but true. You never see Suspiria being run on CBS, NBC, or ABC. Even I didn't know who Argento was until I was turned on to him through the 'Net - and I had already been a horror fan for many years before that.

Funny, I'm not. :D

8. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

That is one of the first films I show to all my friends. Its too bad that nobody has seen this around here. Its in every fucking video rental place to boot!

BTW:
    Tins suck (even though I have most of em now, Suncoast had em on sale last month) :D

What the hell, is this :D the "GOOD FOR ME!" smiley?

sheesh!