White Noise

Discussion in 'General' started by moogong, Sep 11, 2004.

1. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

Saw the preview for this before Resident Evil 2. It actually looks good and creepy and stars one of my favorite actors...Michael Keaton. Anybody else excited about this ghost flick??

Here is a site with the trailer:

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=5406

2. CrumpsBro

CrumpsBro Guest

I thought it looked creepy, too. For some reason, the thought of something evil hidden just beneath the surface of video static or white noise has always weirded me out. Hope they don't screw it up!

3. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

THe beginning of the trailer with those voices actually did get a chill out of me. I'll see this. I haven't seen Keaton in a movie in a long time.

4. Numania

Numania Guest

Like Poltergeist...

5. legnadibrom

legnadibrom Guest

this looks laughable,
    keaton is awesome, but this flick looks like a lifetime/sci-fi channel joint venture

6. CrumpsBro

CrumpsBro Guest

You know, I'm ashamed to admit, it's been so long since I've seen POLTERGEIST that this hadn't occurred to me...

But isn't the TV just the portal in that flick? I mean, it's not suggested that there's anything else in the static, that just happens to be the station the girl uses when she communicates with the spirits?

Ah hell, maybe I should just watch the flick again! :p

7. shift

shift Hot as shit!

shit January 7th damn, pretty long away still :(

8. Numania

Numania Guest

Nah, you're probably right. I just remember Poltergeist scaring me as a kid. I think it was the braces scene and the clown, though.

9. rhett

rhett Administrator

The trailer can be found online here, and I think it looks pretty good. Definitely a film in the vein of THE RING, with the innerworkings of technology bringing out supernatural secrets that could not stay dead. Keaton is a good actor, and hopefully this vehicle can help restore some of his old popularity.