Who's Releasing The New Barbarians DVD?

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by zombi3, Aug 15, 2004.

1. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

I thought it was going to be Blue Underground, but according to the Media Blasters web site it's coming out on 10/26 from Shriek Show. I wonder if there was another rights dispute. :confused:

2. ArrowBeach

ArrowBeach Active Member

wouldnt suprise me if it is a rights issue, with these Wuro films. I heard that is whats causing the delay on LIZARD IN WOMANS SKIN.

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Sirabella told me (haha, I know) that the rights issue with MGM on LIZARD was cleared up and that it should be out "soon."

4. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

I watched it today and this film didn't exactly blow my socks off. It's trashy alright and you get a few cool death scenes ... plus it was nice to see "Bob" from The House By The Cemetery again but the rest? :eek2:
    Very very average zero budget post apocalyptic Italo action. Transfer (Anamorphic 2.35:1) looks nice but Audio was horrible. I hardly could make out the dialogues. Anyone else picked this up?

5. legnadibrom

legnadibrom Guest

i bought the DVD right away and i love this movie

6. ArrowBeach

ArrowBeach Active Member

it is apperently a BU DVD,a s Dave Gregory is moderating the commentary, but Media blaster must have gottent he rights due to the ZOMBIE situation