Why don't we have a "Soundtracks / Music" Section?

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by NMA, Jul 15, 2001.

1. NMA

NMA New Member

I wanted to post how great the Daemonia's (ex-goblin) tribute cd is but I couldn't find the right section to post it under.

Anyway, these guys are crazy and music is beautiful, the CD consists of excerpts/themes from Dario Argento's movies. And by the way, Cladio Simonetti (original composer) is one of the guys in this band,

give it a try, it's worth listening...

AND PLEASE INAUGURATE A NEW SECTION FOR HORROR MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS AND THEMES AND MUSIC AND MELODIES........

2. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

Soundtracks rule...

Until Admin decides on whether or not to grant your request, I would post soundtrack info/inquiries in either Off Topic or in the respective forums; i.e., Friday13th soundtracks in Slashers, Argento (Goblin! :) ) in Euro-Horror. I know I myself have posted numerous threads on Hammer soundtracks in the Hammer forum.

FYI, if you're into obscure or hard to find soundtracks, www.footlight.com kicks major ass. Check 'em out. ;)

3. dirkwu

dirkwu Bannable Lector

This is a good idea! I have over 20 horror soundtracks and I would like to see discussions on such.

4. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

I agree. I'd love to discuss some of my all time horror soundtrack favorites.

Good call NMA, that is an excellent cd.