Why hasn't FOX released...

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by horrorboy101, Aug 12, 2002.

1. horrorboy101

horrorboy101 Guest

TERROR TRAIN? You'd think after all of the HALLOWEEN success that they could make some bucks off of this film. Where is the DVD?!

2. Joel Groce

Joel Groce Guest

I second this!!

Dude, this is in my top ten greatest horror flicks (or at least top 20) and I'm waiting and waiting... I know Rhett put out a petition to no avail...here's to hoping it's soon!

3. rhett

rhett Administrator

Some say Fox owns the rights, others say Critical Mass, and still others say neither owns them. It is tough to pinpoint who owns this classic, but I agree, whoever is sitting on this classic is losing valuable dollars. I hope some day we will see this out on DVD.

4. MonsterMan

MonsterMan Guest

I too would love to see TERROR TRAIN on DVD. From what I've heard the film is going through to distribution rights similar to what happened to RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD. Give it another year and will see TERROR TRAIN on DVD . It's a Jaime Lee Curtis film for crying out loud!

5. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

This is strange... Amazon has the Terror Train VHS for pre-order. (5/20) Looks like Fox still owns it. I want a DVD, dammit!:D

6. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

Isn't AB UK releasing this on DVD this year???

7. agentc

agentc Member

Yes, it was supposed to have been released already but it got pushed back, I read somewhere that they were trying to essemble more extras for this release, but it's definate.

8. Cydeous

Cydeous Axxon N

I'd love to see "Terror Train" on DVD. 80s slasher films are great! There are so many others that would be great on DVD:

- Night Warning (aka Butcher, Baker, Nightmare Maker)
    - The Burning
    - Silent Scream