Wild Zero...release has been set back

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by poorlogic, Sep 16, 2003.

1. poorlogic

poorlogic Guest

Looks like Synapse has a another "authoring problem" with thier newest release "Wild Zero". It won't be out on September 29th, delayed by at least a month.

From AICN:

Hello Everyone,

Because of a last minute authoring problem we discovered on our check discs for WILD ZERO, we have to fix it before the disc gets released to the public. To make sure the problem is fixed properly, we will have to make new check discs which, unfortunately, will cause a delay in the release date.

The new release date for WILD ZERO is now Tuesday, October 28, 2003.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but we wanted to make sure the problem was fixed properly. With the complexity of the DVD authoring for this title we just want to make sure it’s OK before putting it out.

Kindest Regards,

Don May, Jr.

President, Synapse Films

2. speanroc

speanroc I WANNA BAN

this seems to be the trend lately

3. Deaddevilman

Deaddevilman Guest

What the hell is an authoring problem? Is this a techinical problem or did someone on the planning side fuck up?

4. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

At least the quality control is at work. I can wait another month for this. It's good to know some companies try to release a finished product. *cough*Universal*cough*

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Dammit, I was really looking forward to this.

6. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

That's cool though, it'll be closer to Halloween. At least there should be no problems with the disk itself. Can't wait.;)

7. Erg0n

Erg0n My Baby Picture

In a House that's Up My Butt In A Cellar, Canada
    doesn't matter i'd rather wait than have another opera incident.

8. aoiookami

aoiookami Demon Fetishist

as long as its to fix/improve the disk I dont care. I just wish someone would pic up Electric Dragon 80,000 V:confused:

9. I am looking forward to picking up Wild Zero. But I will gladly wait for them to fix it. After all there is so much stuff coming out all time lately that I am never up to date anyhow!

10. Gnaghi

Gnaghi Guest

it probably has something to do with the drinking game. that seems to be the only complex thing on there.

11. fungai

fungai Guest

I tried looking for where I read it and no luck but i'm almost 100% sure somebody has picked up Electric Dragon for a R1 release

12. slinker

slinker Un-Holy Force.

I hate to rain on everybodies parade, but `Wild Zero` sucks more than anything has sucked before! i just saw it and thought it was terrible, doesnt even deserve to be in the soo bad its actually entertaining category. A real let down, and like you guys i was waiting a long time for this too. just my 2 cents :nervous:

13. Gnaghi

Gnaghi Guest

i thought it was amazing so i'm waiting for it.

14. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

As long as it's to fix it I'm ok with it. Don't want another Meaning of Life fiasco.

15. Trout

Trout Guest

Synapse has been pretty good with quality control, so I don't think the wait will be too bad. At least they caught it ahead of time...

16. Ricky_Ho

Ricky_Ho Guest

I found a copy of this badass flick at www.asiancult.com a few months back....and for only 20 bucks too,,,,better than the 50 bucks AZNfilms.com wants you to spend...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2003