Within The Woods

Discussion in 'General' started by lv426, Sep 4, 2004.

1. lv426

lv426 New Member

Not sure if this is old news or not but if you have not yet seen WTW do a search in Kazzaa. I just finished watching it. It was neat seeing elements from Evil Dead 1 and 2, they reused quite a bit from this early movie. I must warn you that the picture quality is quite bad as it was probably from a camcorder. It also takes a long bloody time to download but i think it was worth it.

2. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

I have this on VCD... Quality is craptacular, but tis a cool watch. :)

3. I have seen it also on Kazza , and i enjoyed it very much . I wish they could come out with a Evil Dead box set like they have in England , be extra cool if they could release this as an extra .

4. fcalderon

fcalderon Guest

This 32-minute jewel can be downloaded thru Kazaa or WinMX.

It manages to give you the creeps, in a great part because of the horrible video quality. It kinda helps to scare you.

This small flick hasn't been used as an extra on Evil Dead releases due to legal rights. If you listen to the music, you'll realize they used the "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" (1978) soundtrack by Denny Zeitlin. Almost stole it !

IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078503/

Hugs,
    Franco

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2004
  5. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

I watched it a few weeks ago. The quality was terrible! But as someone else said, it was cool anyway. It was kind of neat how they reversed gender roles,and hearing everybody being called by their real names was a trip. I fell asleep at the ending, what happened?

6. The quality is as good as it gets for now...I got a copy from Tom Sullivan (his assitant actually) and I made a copy for the guy who made the mpeg....

The three spots where the screen screws up was apparantly caused by Scott Spiegel and his dying VCR at the time.