Women In Fury

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Jason25, Dec 2, 2001.

1. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Great film, love WIP films, and this is a great one.
    The woman who played Angela Duvall was very attractive, which is a good thing. I definitely suggest checking this one out.

Shriek Show did a very good job on this dvd. The transfer is very good. I didn't think it would look that great being that it is an older, lower budget film, but I was very happy to find that it had a clean crisp transfer, kudos to Shriek Show, they really impressed me with this one. There are a few cool trailers included also.

Looking forward to future Shriek Show releases, especially A Lizard In A Woman's Skin, very excited over that one,especially since that is one of my favorite Fulci films.

2. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

Oh yeah! women in fury is a good disc I hope shriek show will release more WIP/sleaze dvds along with the euro-horror

3. bruce h

bruce h Editor - CINEMA ARCANA

the DVD looks good, but there's no film related xtras onthe disc, not even the trailer. Also, i'm not exactly convinced the film is meant to be fullframe.... it seems strange to me that a Eurotrash film from that era would be shot at 1:33.1.

Bottom line? a good looking disc, and a nice upgrade to the old Lightning Video release. By the way, the same director's Massacre In Dinosaur Valley is twice as much fun

4. blaster

blaster Guest

Thanks and we will be doing more WIP films. As for the film ratio, it was transfered straight from the negative.

-john

5. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Massacre In Dinosaur Valley - why does this sound so familiar, could you provide a little info about the film? I seem to remember that Michael Sopkiw(After the Fall of New York) was in it, or am I crazy? Thanks.

6. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

...that's great any confirmed titles?

7. bruce h

bruce h Editor - CINEMA ARCANA

"As for the film ratio, it was transfered straight from the negative. "

well i guess that settles that :) I guess it was simply matter for theatrical play, and left unmatted for home transfers.

Massacre in Dino Valley indeed stars Sopkiw and is a very enjoyable piece of eurotrash = 1/3 sex comedy, 1/3 cannibal jungle adventure gore flick, and 1/3 white slavery women in prison flick. it was released in the US on Lightning Video and is worth checking out.

8. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Thanks for the info, I'll have to find a copy.