Worst Euro Horror Film You Have Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by RyanPC, Apr 8, 2003.

1. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I am just wondering, "What is the worst Euro horror film you have ever seen?" :eek2:

For me, that would be a tough decision. It might be Beyond the Door, although that is probably not the worst I have ever seen. I'll have to think about it for a while.

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

There is no worst...for me it's least best...which would be EXORCISM or DELIRIUM: PHOTO OF GIOIA. Or maybe RATS, but I still need to watch it again. I don't hate or even dislike a single Euro flick I own, which is pretty cool. Maybe my standards aren't high enough? I mean I think many of them are overrated or not as good as they could've been, but none that I have really suck.

3. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

hey, i absolutly love Rats and Exorcism Andy!!! :) i also like Delirium alot, but i could see people disliking it.

my choice for worst euro horror was an easy one, Zombie Lake

Last edited: Apr 8, 2003
  4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I need to watch them all again. DELIRIUM was very blah...the other DELIRIUM, the one with Mickey Hargitay, is pretty trippy though. Bava's comes off as a cheesy made-for-TV version of TENEBRE. Still need to get ZOMBIE LAKE :D.

5. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

heh, i really disliked the "Mickey Hargitay" Delirium... maybe the reason i liked Bava's alot was because of Serena Grandi, who is almost a goddess, that stars in it...:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Anything from Mattei, especially Night Of The Zombies.

7. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

zombie 4

8. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

You guys forget one thing - it's because these films are so bad that we can't have ENOUGH of them! I mean, I enjoy a screening of VIRUS or ZOMBIE 4, or ZOMBIE LAKE because the films are so bad they end up being great!

Oh, and my vote goes to...
    FATAL FRAMES.
    :banana:

I mean, there are worse films mentioned here, but in FATAL FRAMES everyone thinks that they appear in Gone With The Wind or something! It's hilarious!!

9. legnadibrom

legnadibrom Guest

poop

dude, "rats" is a fucking classic without peers, that is total cheese defined

10. legnadibrom

legnadibrom Guest

poop

i just watched "zombie lake" and it is pretty fucking bad, but the worst i would say is "specters" with donald pleasance, i dont remember much of the movie, but the best part is the cheesy pop music, the rest is so fucking boring and unfun, then again, maybe its "zeder"

11. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

The Ogre :nervous:

12. dvdasia62

dvdasia62 Guest

Demonia

13. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Demonia and Zombi 4 are both pretty bad, but Demonia was just plain boring!! At least Zombie Lake had some redeeming qualities, aka NUDITY!!!

14. NickyDoyle

NickyDoyle Guest

Oasis of the Zombies; especially if your copy is the old Wizard version. :nervous:

15. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

Probably Aenigma or Short Night of Glass Dolls

16. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

hell of the living dead, but what makes it so bad is also why i love it.

17. Cydeous

Cydeous Axxon N

My vote goes to "Zombie Lake". "The Ogre" was also a huge let down.

18. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I really liked Zombie Lake, Zombi 3, and Hell of the Living Dead, but only because they are zombie films (and I don't think I hate ANY zombie films) and because they are so bad they're good.

Zombie 4 was kind of in-between for me. It was good because it is a zombie movie, yet in parts it was somewhat boring. The only reason I am keeping my DVD is: 1) it is a zombie film 2) it's in the Zombie series 3) it's somewhat cheesy... and I like cheesy horror films and 4) it's a Shriek Show DVD with great extras.

I have never seen, but desperately wish to see:

Exorcism
    Oasis of the Zombies
    Demonia
    Aenigma
    The Orge

And even though those old Wizard Video tapes were of horrible quality, you gotta love the huge package boxes and the cheesy films they used to put out... I watched Dreamaniac (not a Euro film), and like it to a point, but absolutely hated Headless Eyes (also not a Euro film)! :nervous:

What ever happened to Wizard Video anyway? And what about Vestron Video? Ah-- two of my favorite old video labels!

19. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Also, has anyone ever seen Zombie 5: Killing Birds? That's another one I want to see but may need a second opinion first... but then again I might get it because Shriek Show is releasing it. Also, I hope to God that SS is also going to release the original Zombie, since Anchor Bay's is not the best.

20. Regurgitate

Regurgitate New Member

Rats or Zombie Lake... Damn, Zombies are my life blood and I can't say a good word about ZL... Sad really.