Worst Euro Horror Film You Have Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by RyanPC, Apr 8, 2003.

1. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

LOL.. I haven't seen Oasis of the Zombies... but did want to get Image's DVD. Does anyone have any opinions on the movie that would help me decide?

2. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

I have to say that She Killed In Ecstacy is pretty damn shitty. Not the story and what not but the transfer. Synapse must have had next to nothing as far as source material goes when compiling this cuz the lines and artifacts throughout the movies is very distracting. I thought it was a joke to try and finish watching it. But Solenad is one hot number so....:sperm: :sperm:

3. Wermode

Wermode New Member

Easy...Female Vampire. No horror in it, amateur direction, embarrassing camera work... why didn't someone edit that mess, or weren't there enough good shots to work with? Teaching video/film profduction, I've never seen even a student film done this poorly. And the star is a pasty-white-assed mutt. Yeecch.

4. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

BTW: Wizard Video rules!

I still have to say A Virgin Among The Living Dead as the worst. I've seen the uncut version and it just makes me want to slit my wrists.

5. Cydeous

Cydeous Axxon N

I think that Franco's film style is non-conformist, like many European directors. "Female Vampire" may have looked like it was filmed by a bad film student but perhaps Franco intended it that way. After all, some of his films are more traditionally shot. Sometimes it's better to think out of the box.

6. cread

cread Guest

Troll 2 is simultaneously the worst and the most entertaining film of all time. (can't wait for the upcoming dvd!)

7. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

Couldn't agree more!:D

8. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

Burial Ground or perhaps Manhattan Baby (I liked the birds on wires though)

9. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

How could you hate Burial Ground???

How could you not love the scene where the 50 year old boy bites off his mother's tit????
    lol

10. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

Ever heard of The Eerie Midnight Horror Show AKA The Sexorcist? It's a very dull Exorcist ripoff. Beyond the Door has nothing on it. There's only two memorable scenes: A satanic statue comes to life and rapes a chick. Her naked mom gets whipped with roses and digs it. Kinky stuff!:D But the rest was a snoozer. This one gets my vote for worst euro horror film, cause of the lost potential.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2003
  11. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I have heard about it but didn't know what it was about. It does sound very dull, and I try to steer clear of Exorcist ripoffs. I hated Beyond the Door! :mad:

:eek1:

12. Worst Euro-horror

1 Female Vampire
    2 Paganini Horror
    3 Exorcism
    4 Erotic Rites of Frankenstein
    (I haven't seen Zombie Lake and Oasis of the Zombies)

Yes, 3x Franco, but this guy made also movies that I really loved such as "Awful Dr. Orlof"; "Bloody Judge" and "Diabolical Dr.Z"

13. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Paganini Horror... ugh! I want a DVD!