Worst movie ever made?

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by RyanPC, Sep 2, 2003.

1. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I didn't insult you. I just thought about all the other movies you say you love, all of which have plot holes throughout even though there is action, and realized you must not have a very open mind. I mean, sure you don't have to like The Omen, but you must understand it is a more subtle film than say Evil Dead 2... and that there won't be as much action and the like. Well, to each his own I suppose.

2. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

Back to Fright Night for a sec.Fright Night could never ever be the worst movie ever made.Perhaps the sexual overtones(many homoerotic) made you feel uncomfortable or something. Or maybe the casting could have benefited from a hotter leading lady?Amanda Bearse did look kinda boyish with that bad hair, although she looked really hot after she got vamped out!(Just a theory).Personally I love the score and the overall mood of the picture..Any way I just thought I'd stick up for one of the greatest movies ever made(imo):D

3. Atmims

Atmims Guest

Ah, I don't hate Fright Night. It's been way too long since I seen it for me to say I hated it. I really didn't care for it though back when I seen it. It was pretty boring. I'm really not a fan of vampire movies either.

4. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

Well said tawny :banana:

5. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

FRIGHT NIGHT is OK, but I got sick of it real fast. I just don't care for the blending of teen comedy that it seems to have. I like my horror straight for the most part, or shall we say "on the rocks." :)

6. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

I truly truly hate STACY!!! This has got to be the worst movie ever made. I truly detest this piece of crap. Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!

:fire: STACY

Nick

7. H0MOSareGAY

H0MOSareGAY Guest

Agreed

Well, the fact is I don't like the Omen as much as people think I should. It isn't that I don't have an open mind, or that i need to have action 24/7, because there are a lot of movies I like that require an open mind or a tolerance for a little bit of slowness. My mind is way open, open like double doors, open like a missing wall (and don't let that little gun control thing fool you, I don't think I had a serious post in that thread). The reason I don't like the Omen will probly never be discovered. We just clash. But for th record, I am going to give it one more shot.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2003
  8. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

The Evil
    Cannibal Campout
    Reindeer Games
    Waking Life
    *insert any Fulci movie*
    Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
    Ishtar

I can't possibly pick just one.

9. onebyone

onebyone Guest

Movies that I hate, with no redeeming cheese value:

1. American Psycho. I am in the minority on this one, but standing hella firm.
    2. Psycho, The Remake. I don't supposed many folks are going to disagree.
    3. Heaven with Cate Blachett. I am still pissed off it was such crap. Please someone erase the memory.
    4. Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer. I hated this movie with the passion of hell.
    5. Blair Witch Project 2. I liked the first one until I saw this.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2003
  10. drown021

drown021 Guest

I gotta go with "Freak",not freaks,but "freak".The worst movie I have ever forced myself to watch.

11. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Hey One by One I hated American Psycho too. I never could figure out why anyone would like it.

12. Agent Z

Agent Z "Get to the river...

Don't hold back now.........:lol:

13. The howling 4 - the marsupials

critters 4 - is that the one with leonardo diCRAPrio? if so yes, that is utter shit.

Hemoglobin - absolutely no redeming features.

14. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

That was part 3 actually :)

15. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

I hated American Psycho the first time i saw it, but it grew on me the next couple times i watched it on HBO. or Cinemax...whatever it was.

16. Goes to show how much i care for that awful pile of sick!

17. My vote is CARRIE (2002 tv movie) remake. Utter utter trash to the 10 degree.

18. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I am glad to hear it isn't just me who doesn't get it at all.

19. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

Well, there's one.:D There's "blood" inside the VHS cover. A cool gimmick that probably suckered many poor souls into renting it.

20. bslayer619

bslayer619 Guest

Damn you guys are really fighting whats the worst movie in horror right? Well my recent memory serves me right I hated Fear Dot com. bullshit. The story fucking sucked. The blood and gore was good. But I don't always watch horror movies for that. American Psycho great black comedy movie. Evil Dead 1 and 2. Overrated? Come on. Like John Carpetner in a interview "you always need some comedy in horror." Well I'm not sure if hey said it this way. But sometimes you do. Thats just me though. I'm the one who thought Final Destination movies were pure comedy saw there.