Worst movie ever made?

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by RyanPC, Sep 2, 2003.

1. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

If you'd been in the Eaten Alive thread you'd know the answer to that question. :)

My choices:

Live Feed (2006)

and of course

Death Tunnel (2005)

Hated. Hated. Hated. Every single thing. Hated.

2. Slow

Slow Guest

Hatchet ... promises so much, delivers so little.

3. onebyone

onebyone Guest

For sure the Tobe "movie." I remember laughing my way through the other one many years ago.

I swear, your constant hating on Death Tunnel make me want to rent it to see just what pissed you off that much. I am trying to resist but it is HARD.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2007
  4. booper71

booper71 Lord of the Thighs.

5. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

WORST MOVIE EVER! And I'm pretty sure I posted about it earlier in the thread as well.

WORST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT EVER! :fire:

Just thinking about this movie makes me wanna choke a bitch.

6. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

If you want to waste your money please go right ahead. Just don't say I didn't warn you because I have,...many times. :)

7. MorallySound

And take me as the second warning! AVOID IT!

8. fattyjoe37

fattyjoe37 Well-Known Member

The Search for the Beast (1997)

A terrible shot-on-video movie about rednecks hunting Bigfoot. Ends with Bigfoot doing a girl doggie style. It's available on the Bigfoot Terror DVD Collection.

9. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

Great to see Disturbing Behavior get a mention. Saw that movie 'bout half a year ago and it was so bad, I wanted to tear my hair out! But at least there was no sequel, so...

Peter Jackson's Bad Taste? Surely you must mean The Frighteners! Bad Taste is a masterpiece.

I'll forgive Army of Darkness ('cause it's for people who like stuff like Beastmaster and Dragonslayer and Highlander...), but nothing can explain or forgive Evil Dead 2. That movie stinks.

Good pick. Add that to my list.

I agree. I rewatched that last weekend and... well, time has softened it up a little bit for me. I used to hate it so much I would physically threaten to beat up people who liked it. But it wasn't that bad. Close, though. I used to always say, "put down the camera and just get out of the damn woods!!" because the girl said the woods weren't that big. But I guess with those backpacks... it would be much harder. The thing that really bothers me though is that by the end, you know the movie is saying ghosts did this to them. So you have to believe in ghosts to be able to swallow this movie's load and well... I hate people who believe in ghosts the way some people just hate hippies. It's like it's in the blood, you just can't help it. Those 3 people were way too stupid and gullible. Besides... if a witch or ghosts were terrorizing the kids, why did the movie make them lose the map so early on in the film? It's called an obvious plot device. Wouldn't it be much scarier if they had had the map the whole time and still couldn't figure anything out?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  10. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

:lol:

Must be really bad :D

11. wago70

wago70 Surviving on nostalgia

San Francisco - down by them two ol' sheds
    Agree 250%!!! It cracks me up when people think "low budget" means "bad movie". Well here is the case where "big budget" = "bad movie". The most unthrilling, detached monster ever created for the movies. He rampages New York City...but not really - he's just sorta poking around. He has zero personality and is more of a curiosity than a menace. What was worse: the makers' smugness comes through loud and clear all over this bloated project. The movie isn't even fun - the monster appears and retreats like an ordinary house cat (even lured into the open with fish, even!)

12. DVD-fanatic-9

Oh, come on, you guys... It says right on the cover "From the creators of Independence Day..." Are you trying to tell us you had no idea what you were getting yourself in for when you saw it?

13. Myron Breck

Myron Breck BOO!!! Gotcha!

Star Wars, Part 4 (aka: "Episode I: The Phantom Menace")

14. DVD-fanatic-9

Oh wow... My list may be getting close to hefty after this, but I don't care. I want to add all the Star Wars movies. Consider me an anti-fan.

15. Fumi

Fumi Member

The worst thing I've ever seen was a movie called Stick It, about some gymnastics chick. Obnoxious, know-it-all, immature and negative children are bad enough, but watching a girl in her mid twenties portray an obnoxious, know-it-all, immature and negative child is just beyond torture.

Anacondas: Hunt for the Blood Orchid deserves a mention as well. Everything in that movie was so damned cliched it actually pissed me off. And the god-awful comedy relief idiot that seems to get killed, but then survives...I'd like to kick the guy who came up with that idea square in the nuts.

Then of course there's Death Tunnel, the ultimate example of why people with extreme Attention Deficit Disorder should not be allowed to make movies.

16. MrKateB

MrKateB Asshole Extraordinaire

meet the musical little creatures that live amongst the flowers...

17. MorallySound

I've posted many times that Death Tunnel is the worst movie ever, but I now know it is not the worst, it's only the second worst movie..... my pick for WORST MOVIE EVER:

[​IMG]

At first it starts off like a trailer, which I though it was for the first 3 minutes of the movie. Just cutting between scenes and flashback segments. And then I realized it was the movie starting, and hey, they could of put the titles up to let me know that, but they didn't. And then for the next 18 and a half minutes I have no fucking clue what is going on. All I can make out of this mess so far, is that during this never-ending flashback segment there is a girl and the mirror, a deal gone wrong, horrible on-set recorded audio that you cannot make out whatsoever, and a guy who moves into a house and sleeps during the day and fantasizes about doing the girl I spoke about earlier. Oh, and did I mention none of this makes any sense? Well it doesn't. And these first 18 and a half minutes are all FLASHBACKS! And then the titles finally show up! 18 and half fucking minutes into the movie! I guess I wasn't watching a trailer after all! It is a movie! Wow-wee! I never would have known! So I guess that's why it makes no sense yet, because it hasn't even started yet! Thanks mister editor and director of this POS!

And it didn't get any better, but worse, so I fast-forwarded through the whole thing and it still sucked. I cannot get that time back...... blah!

I FUCKING HATE YOU 'Mirror, Mirror III: The Voyeur'! BURN IN CELLULOID HELL!

18. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Sorry I can't really pic one. I've seen thousands of movies. And I know it sounds crazy but I can always find one small thing I like. Now don't get me wrong, I've could list hundreds of bad movies, but to pic one is tuff. Plus I'm not counting super cheap straight to video bad movies. I don't think its fair to include them. Some of their budgets are under $25,000.00. Very few ever had any potential to start with. Its more like they are just trial movies.

If I had to pick one for so called mainsteam / moderate budgeted, alright ...
    The Trial of Billy Jack , that one is pretty bad.

19. I have got to go with Killjoy. My god, what a piece of garbage. A killer ghetto clown??? Why???

And what's the worst thing about this movie? The fact that they made a fucking sequel!

Now I have seen a lot of movies in my life, and I love to watch crappy movies. I find a lot of them entertaining in some way or another. Take Leprechaun in Space for example, really shitty but still entertaining to watch with friends and make fun of it. Killjoy has to be the only movie I've ever seen that has no redeeming qualities what so ever. I believe the film was forged by Satan himself to increase the US's suicide rates.

20. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

While it's not "bad" in the sense of zero-budget crapfests like "Townies", I absolutely DESPISED a piece of garbage called The Trigger Effect, with Kyle MacLachlan.

They had about a million plot threads, 'cause they'd abandon one completely to move on to the next one. Something about an unexplained power outage that even knocks out backup generators (source of which is never given). A guy and his wife decide to escape the city to a remote cabin, even though they know they won't be able to get gas. They get stuck halfway there. Some kind of confrontation ensues. Credits.

EDITED TO ADD:
    Oh, and how about Truth or Consequences, N.M.? The directorial debut (and hopfully only movie) of Keifer Sutherland.

A couple of wisecracking criminals, who reference pop culture and TV shows, go on a job. Money for jewels, or drugs. Something like that. The job goes bad, and one of the criminals is on the run. The other one was actually an undercover cop. Criminal decides to sell the drugs/jewels for a profit. Kidnaps a family in an RV to go undetected. At one point, someone is tied to a chair and tortured to the tune of some 60s song.

In other words, every Tarantino script thrown into a blender. I know there were a lot of copies of the "Tarantino style" in the 90s, but c'mon....