Wrong Turn 6: Last Resort (October 21st)

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by CPT HOOK, Sep 29, 2014.

1. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

It's also back on amazon. I figured this meant it would altered, but a member on blu-ray dot com said they bought a stream/digital copy from amazon and it had the same pictures in it, so maybe it was legally cleared. Can't help but notice, that while amazon is selling the streams, they still are not offering physical copies at all. I say it's all part of the master plan to abolish discs and force streaming on everyone.:fuck:

A copy of the dvd recently popped back up at Best Buy locally and has sat for the last 3 weeks, No more blus seen. Barnes & Noble still has their $25 dvd copy too.:rolleyes::lol:

2. Do you see

Do you see Member

I was at my BB yesterday and they had 3 DVD copies and 1 BD. I was also at a different BB ealrier in the month and they also had copies. I had pre-ordered this and already had it before all this "drama" went down, but every retailer (brick and mortar) I visited had it in stock (that I recall). I think I got it for about $14 if I remember (either deep discount or blowitoutahere).

3. Anthropophagus

Anthropophagus Well-Known Member

Any way of knowing if the copies that have surfaced recently have been altered or censored in any way as a result of the legal issue? Anyone buy one of these recently?

4. bigdaddyhorse

If the streams/digital copies aren't censored, I can't imagine they went back and did a disc remaster. Plus they'd likely have a new UPC #, or a sticker over the old one, if they had been changed. I'd say little to no fucking chance they are different.

5. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

...and they still won't honor the Digital HD code that came with my BD, I still get the same error about the title being "Temporarily Unavailable" when I try and redeem it!

6. bruce h

bruce h Editor - CINEMA ARCANA

It's my understanding the problematic photo is now digitally blurred. I only have the original Blu (which I grabbed from BullMoose -- thanks, Katatonia!) so can't say for certain.

7. Anthropophagus

Makes sense.

8. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

As of earlier this week, UV codes can be redeemed again for this movie. I called them up and complained and complained about this and was transferred to someone else whom I complained and complained to until, satisfied that I was not going to get anything else out of them, I was told that that they would look into why the title was for sale but could not be redeemed. A few hours later I had a message on the answering machine saying that they had re-activated the codes and I redeemed mine. I guess it is better to call them because no matter what you say to them via email you will get the same obnoxious, form letter response every time ("The UV copy of the film you are attempting to download is temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon."). I wish that there was a way to provide feedback about their customer service so I could have thanked the person on the phone who took care of this and left a complaint about the people answering the emails...

9. foller

foller Active Member

I was thinking about ordering the Blu of part 6. Is there a new actual disc out there with the photo in question now blurred? If so, how can one differentiate between the first and the edited 2nd edition?

10. Anthropophagus

I have a copy of the original uncensored Blu that I am willing to part with and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. Unfortunately I don't have Paypal, but have completed several transactions here successfully using money orders. If you want it we can work something out. I can provide references from this board. Thanks.

11. bigdaddyhorse

Are these coming back censored? I know they are coming back, Best Buy went from 0 to 3 copies a week or 2 ago, but haven't seen anything to prove it is censored. The cover and UPC haven't changed. Uncensored pics are on page 3 if anyone has a new copy to compare to. Definitely curious as to what is going on with this now.