X-Mas Movies

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by h. simon kittay, Nov 16, 2004.

1. hi there,

i was wondering if any of you already made plans to see some specific euro-trash movies during the x-mas period. i did....

i just bought the dvd of lucio fulci's WHITE FANG 1 + 2.
    i saw part 1 a few years ago on the day after xmas on german tv and i good memories about it. part because i could finally see that movie, which wasn't available on videotape and i just got my copy of stephen thrower's beyond terror. so i was totally fulci minded that week.
    and part because it was a very pleasant, relaxed day i spent with my husband (you guessed it, i'm from holland) and his sister. so this year i'm going for both movies and also for WHITE FANG TO THE RESCUE by tonini ricci. i just ordered it...again, i somehow lost it!!!???
    after this white fang-galore i also plan on seeing THE GREAT SILENCE, a spaghetti western totally set in the snow!!! a really great movie with a very nice atmosphere and a very grisly ending.....

so, how about you....

2. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

You know I don't have alot to spend at the moment so I guess I'll be watching Black Christmas again (I know,no Euro but hey it's the only one I have with a winter theme)

3. Anthropophagus

Anthropophagus Well-Known Member

Not euro horror, or horror for that matter-but Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas conjures the right yuletide vibe for me. Beautiful film to look at. The DVD rocks too.

4. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

silent night deadly night american
    dont open til christmas european

5. adric

adric New Member

a christmas story 24 hour marathon is what ill be watching and yes i watch it more then once. then probably black christmas, and a few of the dvds id get on xmas