X-Men

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by ResidentEvil66, May 17, 2003.

?

Whose side.

1. Professor Xavier

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Magneto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Loner

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. If you were a mutant whose side would you come down on.

Prof X's
    Magneto's
    or the
    Loner's

I would take Magneto's side. However I would be looking for any chance to take him out because leading is in my blood.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2003
  2. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

Loner all the way!!!:banana: :banana:

3. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

I have a dislike for leaders in general.
    Nothing personal ResidentEvil66!!!! :D :D

4. satan x

satan x Guest

What ever side Lady Deathstrike is on, i'm there :D

5. Loner I dont take sides I wouldn't want to be the bad guy but I wouldn't want to be a good guy.

6. I have to go with Magneto- you get to do bad things, and if the good guys ever catch you they'll just try and reform you until you get a chance to escape and steal their stuff or eat some humans or something.

7. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

i dont think magneto is really the bad guy, hes just believes that humans have a hatred towards mutants and that they need to protect themselves/remove the danger... which in some cases is right.. some humans DO hate mutants.. then again i havent really read any x-men comics or watched any cartoons... just the two movies and general x-men knowledge from conversations with people etc

8. NickyDoyle

NickyDoyle Guest

I picked Loner for the lack of an "Other" option. I'd side with the Second Hellfire Club; get to hang out with lingerie-wearing Emma Frost and Selene all day!

:banana: :glasses: :sperm: :banana:

9. NickyDoyle

NickyDoyle Guest

Selene (Black Queen) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Emma Frost (White Queen) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. I would be onside with Professor Xavier. Mostly just for a chance to hang out with Famke Janssen (Dr. Jean Grey) and Halle Berry (Storm). :D

11. I agree. Magneto is not a bad guy. At least not to me. He is not going to sit back and let people do to the mutants as the nazis did to the jews. He is a Jew and survivied the nazi scum as a boy. Now as a man he can take the war to the new nazis and wipe their asses out.