XXX Polselli film "Revelations of a Psychiatrist" on Danish DVD (AWE)

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Crystal Plumage, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

2. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

Is there any Polselli stuff currently on DVD besides Delirium and The Reincarnation of Isabel? I still need to get that upgrade of 'Isabel' (as 'Black Magic Rites'), by the way. I thought I remembered some other film of his from the early 70s was slated for release a year or two ago but never actually came out....

3. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

There don't appear to be any details yet but I'll buy it if we get English subs or audio.

Probably these. Sarcophilous used to have a web site but now all I can find is a file sharing site and I think the last time I saw their site they said they were putting things "on hold" or something. :/

4. Marshall Crist

Marshall Crist New Member

This was already released on DVD by an outfit called Nocturno--not English friendly. Pretty dire, but nice to see his usual rogues gallery in action again. Softcore film with hardcore inserts. This was supposed to be one of Redemption USA's earliest releases, but it never happened. Figured it was the XXX footage that stymied it, but that didn't stop them from just cutting the inserts out of NUDE FOR SATAN and releasing it anyway, so who knows?