YAY The Crazies is coming to Blu-Rayand more BU titles!!!

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by fceurich39, Dec 10, 2008.

1. j tea

j tea New Member

i just dont think i will get really excited until there is a paradigm shifting format, like every movie ever is available over the internet/cable and you can purchase it in perpetuity but never have the physical artifact. i guess they are close to that with the on demand stuff (i guess, i only have basic cable). i dont know if i would get excited about that even because i like the physical artifacts. the next thing i would like to see in terms of physical media would be a solid state storage device, like a usb key or something that plugs into the teevee.

2. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

Blu-ray is at over 10% market share, that's nothing to scoff at.

With everyone buying HD TV-sets for the digital conversion (stupidly, instead of just getting the nearly free digital receiver from the government) we're going to be seeing more and more people upgrading to Blu-ray. I seriously doubt they're going to suddenly come to some realization that "HD isn't that much better" and will drop their widescreen tv's off on the nearest corner.

Doubters have been tolling the death bell for Blu-ray for many years now, instead Blu-ray has just be getting stronger and stronger sales.

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I'll definitely be interested in Daughters of Darkness and The Prowler, and perhaps The Toolbox Murders, but the others I could really care less about...at least until the disc prices come way down.

4. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

New.
    York.
    Ripper.

Sold. :)

5. KamuiX

KamuiX The Eighth Samurai

Maniac is a must-buy...and Daughters of Darkness should look amazing on Blu-Ray.