Yet Another 'What's that movie?' Thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by f.ramses, May 6, 2017.

1. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

This was an independent movie made in the last several years where a bunch of high school or college students have a big party at a house and a double from a different point in time of each of them winds up showing up at the party because of some strange event that happens on the same night (a comet, lunar eclipse, or something like that; I don't remember) and temporarily messes with the fabric of time. I saw this on Netflix or Prime a few years ago and want to buy it but can't remember the name and nothing I search brings it up. My search terms always bring up a movie called Coherence but this is not the movie I'm looking for.
    Any ideas?

2. zompirejoe

zompirejoe Active Member

The movie was called +1, from the director of the Last House On The Left remake. It was a pretty cool movie as I remember it.

f.ramses likes this.
  3. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

That's the one, thanks a lot! It's too bad there doesn't appear to be a BD release but I just ordered the DVD and am really looking forward to seeing this one again.

4. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I really liked it +1, it had a really intelligent unique script. I'm surprised it didn't get a better reception...

There is a German Blu-ray release under the alternate title Party Invaders (missing many of the extras on the R1 DVD however). I don't know what the A/V quality is like...and it is apparently "B" locked.

f.ramses likes this.
  5. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

Canceled my order and ordered the BD instead, even after shipping from Germany it's still cheaper than the DVD. Thanks!