Zombeavers (2014)

Discussion in 'General' started by baggio, Feb 7, 2014.

1. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

I'll keep a lookout for ya, but Zombeavers remains just an empty space on the rack, at least it still was Friday. If they have any new Commando's I'll grab that, but the one last week was dented bad enough to tell through the shrinkwrap, and I could feel the dents under the back spec sheet. Strange they've replaced all their other recent exclusives quickly, and this has been empty for almost 2 weeks now.

2. vidjunkie

vidjunkie Team Blu

Thanks but I have a deal going now with chancetx, he had an extra of both, so a huge thanks to him for that, my Store didn't have shit lol.

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I finally found it at my local Best Buy last night. I just happened to check it online earlier, and it was showing up in stock finally. They had 3 copies on the shelf when I was there.

Still no sign of Commando though, fuckers! :mad:

4. bigdaddyhorse

Man, you couldn't post this 5 minutes earlier?:p I just got back with copies of both for ya!
    Oh well, return line, here I come (unless anyone else needs these and can't find em still, PM me. I'll hold em til tomorrow at least). I found a Commando that looks and feels perfect, even better than my copy which had hidden dents on back.

5. Katatonia

:lol: Umm, well, you voted on my contribution to Zombeavers earlier on Profiler...so I thought ya knew! :eek1: :nervous:

I think I'll probably do a store pickup on Commando, and drive to the next closest BB store sometime this week. It figures that the store in the town that has had it and still has it is smaller than this town!

6. bigdaddyhorse

Think ya misinterpreted me there, I got both discs for Junkie, not discs for both of ya'll. I know you got the Beavers from the vote!;)

The offer was/is to anyone who may need them, I'm open for trades or will sell for a minimum profit, but with shipping Commando itself wouldn't be worth it. $4 shipping on a $8 disc sounds stupid to me, and it would have to be at least $4 as I wouldn't trust anything but a box with padding to keep it from getting dinged. Those are the most fragile steel I've ever seen, I've encountered tougher beer cans!:lol:

7. Katatonia

:p That I did. 24+ hours without sleep'll do that to ya.

Yup, I only have two of those "MetalPak" cases like Commando; a German DVD of Slaughter High (has a few minor dents), and the Best Buy exclusive of the Robocop remake. The cases are crap compared to SteelBooks.

8. bigdaddyhorse

Last call/chance for these discs before they go back in 15 minutes.

9. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

This was a fun little film. It didn't take itself seriously and because of that it worked well. I also have a soft spot for films with their own theme songs. One of the more entertaining films I've seen recently and much better than most zombie genre offerings.