Zombi 3

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by crank, Jun 25, 2001.

1. jak

jak Guest

Ugh!

Damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit! I was really hoping for a dvd release of Fulci's Zombi 3! Well, atleast there's still a chance of it being released in 3D ;) hopefully. jak

2. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

burial ground(zombi 3) ntsc cool! take what you can get just have to wait a while longer for Fulci's Zombi 3

3. boyd1955

boyd1955 Guest

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS FULCI'S ZOMBIE 3

What is the matter with you lot... Fulci was involved in very little of Zombie 3... In fact at the time he stated that he only worked for 2 days on it... Who knows what the truth is because he always changed his stories... But one things for sure, he totally disowned the film... And it's a pile of crap... Bianci's "Burial Ground" is no masterpiece... But far better and a good laugh with a bunch of mates :)))

4. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

"During the making of Zombie 3 I had the usual arguments but finished a cut of the film which was 75 minutes long" says Fulci in BEYOND TERROR.

The female star of the film stated in an interview in Dark Side that fulci worked on the film for four weeks, and they went back again for another ten days to shoot new material.

That was confirmed by screenwriter Fragasso who said that after Fulci returned from philipinnes they found out thet they were 20 minutes short of footage!

I think Fulci just didn't care for Zombie 3 as he didn't care for Aenigma, or Demonia or Touch Of Death or even Manhattan Baby. Without Saschetti, Salvati, Frizzi and Rossi he could make it (even though his early giallos where really good - maybe old age and diabitis has something to do with it).

5. boyd1955

boyd1955 Guest

Fulci Chat

As with Zombie 3 ( and don't believe everything you read in books... He didn't work that much on it )... Aenigma, Demonia and Manhattan Baby are absolutely shit movies... Unwatchable trash... Not even amusingly bad... Not sure about Touch Of Death as I haven't seen it yet...
    It's about time some things were said about Fulci... He made some good films in his early years... I think " Don't torture a duckling" was a great movie in it's time... But no-one who knows anything about film can claim that he was a great film maker... Don't misunderstand me... I find a lot of his films really entertaining... But they are not great films... Fulci at his best was an decent craftsman that gave the audience and the producers what they wanted... But great film maker... NO... Never

6. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

"Fulci at his best was an decent craftsman that gave the audience and the producers what they wanted... But great film maker... NO... Never"........WHAT? Ive been pleased with every FULCI film ive seen i guess you wished Fulci had made a "Great" film like scream. some people just dont get Fulci
    :confused:

7. boyd1955

boyd1955 Guest

Hey Puppy
    If you were pleased with "Manhattan Baby" you'll watch anything... That film really is toilet and not worth wasteing 90 minutes on... Get a life boy

8. Andrew

Andrew Guest

So Burial Ground is coming to Region 1 NTSC? I'll be picking it up, but this post is a mess of replies to replies so I'm kinda confused.

9. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

ill admit Manhatten baby was a little weak but it is still fulci and i didnt think i wasted 91 mins on it or the 16.99 i paid for it!!! and ill watch any thing i fucking want to ...boy.............d1955

10. crank

crank Guest

I know that it's an unpopular opinion, but I actually liked Manhattan Baby. I know that it was far from Fulci's best work, but I thought it was a cool, and rather creepy little film. The story was weak, but I still dug the dark vibe that permiated the whole film. I've posted a rather lengthy review up on Amazon.com, if anybody is curious.

crank

flame away.

11. Manhattan, baby

Ooohh... Get her!

12. boyd1955

boyd1955 Guest

Oh the little heavy metal children are annoyed... Well kids I'm glad to say heavy metal died with the hippies... And what you are is American... And by the signs Middle American... Which is sad for you cos there's no hope of you ever having an original thought in your lives unless you pick up your sad little arses and relocate to somewhere where you can develope into a human being... For most of you it is probably too late... But who cares... We get what we deserve... Suck on that dated nonentities

13. AceRimRat

AceRimRat Guest

Now, now, play nice, boy(d)s and girls.

14. Trout

Trout Guest

Too bad most people don't give Manhattan baby a chance. When most people think of horror or Fulci, they think of gore, but these films go beyond that. Sure, it's not his best, but it really isn't all that bad either (same goes for Black cat).

15. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

"Oh the little heavy metal children are annoyed... Well kids I'm glad to say heavy metal died with the hippies... And what you are is American... And by the signs Middle American... Which is sad for you cos there's no hope of you ever having an original thought in your lives unless you pick up your sad little arses and relocate to somewhere where you can develope into a human being... For most of you it is probably too late... But who cares... We get what we deserve... Suck on that dated nonentities" HEY Boyd, WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about dont make me pull some 1776 on your redcoated ass

16. abba

Hee, hee :p
    Oh, my...!

17. boyd1955

boyd1955 Guest

18. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

hey, skinny, don't spoil this forum.

19. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

ummm...

OK, see what I miss out on! :D

20. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

"hey, skinny, don't spoil this forum." Oh ok.

ZOMBI 3 ZOMBI 3