Zombi3 & Zombie 4

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Broken, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Broken

Broken Guest

Wow, I just watched these two. I thought they were both great. I had only heard bad things about these movies. I guess to each his own. I need to find more good flicks like these.
    :fire: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm::eek: Jeff Stryker

2. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

I like them both as well - right up there with Hell of the Living Dead and Burial Ground. Well, almost. :p

3. I just found Zombi 3 and Zombie 4 at Best Buy last week, and of course I pcicked them up.

I have not seen either of them, but I really liked Hell Of The Living Dead. Here's hoping that these are as good at that one is :D

4. betterdan

betterdan Guest

I'm too scared to get em. I liked Hell of the Living Dead but Burial Ground put me to sleep. I'll probably pass on these.

5. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

i just got both a week or so ago. liked 3 a lot; really hated 4 though.

6. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    My sentiments, exactly!!

7. WHERE THE HECK IS THE REAL ZOMBIE 3 DISC ALREADY??? :mad:

8. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

My thoughts exactly;)

9. Pukenstein

Pukenstein New Member

Zombi 3, good, Zombie 4, crap. Thye new Zombi 3 should be out already. Supposedly by year end.

10. Wez4555

Wez4555 Happy Trees Motherfucker!

this is lame. fuck blockbuster! any hardcore blockbuster renting fag isnt even going to glance at zombi 3's cover in the first place. just release the best dvd you can in the first place and stop confusing/pissin off the fans. SS is an awsome company but i hope this doesnt happen again.

11. betterdan

betterdan Guest

He he you're right Wez. I wonder how much money old blackbastard has made off of renting out Zombi 3?

12. Wez4555

ahhahaha:lol: :lol: i havent even seen zombi 3 in CockBuster. actually i havent been there in years, i still have a $5 gift card collecting dust and cum. i splooge on cockbuster and there full screen ways.

13. betterdan

betterdan Guest

you have a gift card with dust and cum on it? Ummm I don't even wanna know :eek1: :nervous: :lol:

14. Wez4555

actually thats a lie. its being used to rake weed in a pile and for easy insertion for joints/blunts. all its good for is being a tool for drugs. :lol:

15. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    I am so glad I heard from you guys about the SE. I have had an SVCD rip of the Asian disc for a while, and the quality's amazing, so I will stick with that until the SE is out!!

16. MapleBob

MapleBob Guest

I finally watched Zombie 4 last night after watching the Seventh Seal. I thought it was pretty awsome.

I liked Zombi 3, but I liked Zombie 4 a lot more. In the interview, the director said the producer cut out most of the gore, which we both agree is a shame. Still there was one scene that was so over-the-top, I had to laugh. It was when a zombie's head exploded. I think it was right after the building blows up. Its kind of like the scene in NOTLD90 when Barbra hits the bald zombie in the head and his head dents in.

Another hightlight, for me at least, was one of the girls was walking around a tropical jungle wearing a skirt and high heels! I felt it was a bold fashion statement.

I didn't think it was a bad zombie film at all, especially considering it was made for no money and shot at night because the cameras were being used by another production during the day.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2003
  17. MonsterMan

MonsterMan Guest

I got both of these on New Years. Not really expecting much I was suprised on how entertaining these films were. They really are great zombie films. I favor 3 a little over 4 but they both are great. They reminded me of DEMONS especialy 3. In fact ZOMBI 3 could have been called DEMONS 3 and I would have been satisfied. GREAT FLICKS!!

18. victor

victor Guest

i've gotta see zombi 3, so a couple questions...

anybody know if the zombie 3 sold at deepdiscountdvds.com is the shriek show cut? (is there another version of it?) i called them, and the customer service rep wasn't able to tell me.
    here's a link: http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemid=MBI000220

should i wait for the new disc that werner talked about on the first page of this thread?

thanks.

19. If you want the commentary, yes, wait. It's the same cut of the movie itself, but one version has commentary and one doesn't. So, why would you want the one without (especially after the promising words said about the comentary by blaster)?
    And, I'm fairly certain DeepDiscount is, like everyplace else, still sellling the non-commentary version. Even though the other version is supposed to be out by now... What's the deal, blaster? Are ya there?

20. Are these the films taht are releasesed as the 'zombie flesh eaters' series in the uk? if so ive got number 2 on vhs in one of htem cheesy 80s cases and its probably one of my favorite zombie films, way better then city of the living dead imo.