Zombie 3 2.0 (the SS disc w/ commentary)

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Werner Von Wallenrod, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

I'm not touching this one. Guess you'll find out.

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Thanks for the reassurance J :cry:.

:banana:

3. poorlogic

poorlogic Guest

Just take it back to Best Buy, I had a defective "Grapes of Death" DVD and I bought it at Best Buy. They didn't have it in stock, but they had it on order and kept on aside when it arrived - I had my new disc in 3 days. At the time of the exchange, they offered to refund the dvd since they couldn't exchange it right away.

I seen a couple of copies of Zombie 3 at several Best Buys - I'm postive they can exchange much faster than SS.

4. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

i wonder why Zombie 3 of ALL movies was made as a 'blockbuster edition' then another one later on? .. i mean, to my knowledge no other SS disc has had that treatment .. i wonder why Zombie 3 was special. not to bash SS or anything, but it seems like they used that whole blockbuster thing as an excuse just to release an inferior product a little early. now they are silent on the promised trade in. what gives :mad:

5. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

The silence from the company is disturbing. I also find the choice of film odd. Zombi 3 is not a major release. I think that they just made a bad decision and are now covering up.

6. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

That would require a receipt. I throw mine away as soon as I watch a DVD and determine that it is not defective. Further, I still have not seen the new version in any store.

7. Anyone who doesn't like ZOMBI 3 is talking :bs: the film has some great music from Stefano Mainetti, the main theme is very good, Mattei's added bits improve what could have been a very dull Fulci film, and the gore is OTT. :fire: ZOMBI 3 bashes eat lead. As for version 2, how can anyone get excited about a commentary by the dull twins Deran and Beatrice, who lets face it if you stuck them together you would have a nice wooden table complete with four legs.

P.S. Anyone else think Marina Loi turned out to be a real hottie in that interview, didn't think much of her in the film, but my she turned into a right beauty.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2003
  8. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I didn't like ZOMBI 3 all that much. Thought it was a bit boring. Take a little bit of NIGHTMARE CITY, some HELL OF THE LIVING DEAD, and throw in some ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST (which I didn't like either) for good measure. Subtract some goodness. And voila! ZOMBI 3!:banana:

9. blaster

blaster Guest

Zombi 3 or Two Orphans...

Tomorrow the instructions will be on the shriek show page for the exchange policy. It is easy:

Send in just your DVD not the case with your address, no receipt needed. We will send out a replacement DVD anywhere in the world via US Mail. So International is accepted.

The address to send it in to with a letter with the address of where to send it:

Media Blasters
    519 8th Avenue
    15th Floor
    New York, NY 10018
    ATT: Zombi 3/Two Orphans

The DVD will be send out in a rareflix.com DVD case.

The long wait was the fact that our ISP went out of business and we could not update our site for over a month.

anyway ... enjoy...

and we are the best euro-horror companies...who releases more euro-horror titles with more extras and would good tranfers. I admit our transfers in the beginning were not as good as they can be but we are good now!! so :fire: blaahhh to the shriek show haters!!

-john

10. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

Hey blaster, will the new Zombi 3 be available in stores or online anytime soon? I decided to hold off till the new one came out, so I didn't buy the first release.

Thanks. :)

11. DefJeff

thanks for the info Blaster!

12. blaster

blaster Guest

Check for the stick...

Unless you see a white sticker on the outside stating the commentary than it is the old version but again in anycase you will be able to send it in for a new version...

if i were you buy it a BB for almost nothing...send it in and get the best version since it will cost more any other way...

-john

13. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

what is the url for the Shriek Show page?

14. DefJeff

15. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

16. DefJeff

whoops, haha :)

17. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

18. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Thanks for the updates blaster. ;) It's good to see ya back on the forums. :banana: Keep up the good work.

19. So, Zombie 3 version 2 won't be available in stores anytime soon?

20. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

I FUCKING HATE BLOCKBUSTER!!!

Damn it! I was gonna take Blaster's advice and buy Zombi 3 at Blockbuster for next to nothing and then exchange it. I checked two of their crappy stores in my area and neither had it. Why is finding this dvd like Mission fucking Impossible?!

:fire: Blockbuster!

...and :fuck: Paramount! (why not?)

OK, rant over.