Zombie 3 2.0 (the SS disc w/ commentary)

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Werner Von Wallenrod, Nov 17, 2002.

1. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

I can't find these instructions posted on the Shriek Show page. I also can't find the new version in stores. Has it actually shipped? Where on the Shriek Show page are these instructions posted? I couldn't even find a description of the new version.

2. I don't think they're up yet... And I'm guessing it won't be in stores for a while yet.

3. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

Well, this does not do much for Blaster's reputation . I would at least expect him to know when the website will be updated.

4. Fart Lighter

Fart Lighter Guest

so what about the first one? ZOMBIE!!!! Any news on this either way?

5. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

It is now Monday evening, and I still see nothing on the Shriek Show site about Zombi 3 replacements. This is not doing wonders for the reputation of the company. At this point, I have no reason to believe anything they say.

6. Holy shit dude, relax! Get a few beers and go watch a few dvds that you already have and stop worrying about the replacement disk.

It would appear that this Zombi 3 dvd is the most important thing in your life right now...

7. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

Relax? What are you babbling on about? Do you have nothing better to do than post idiotic messages which have nothing to do with the thread? Go back to drinking your beer until you have an intelligent comment to make.

8. betterdan

betterdan Guest

EPKJ why are you so damn hostile? Past your bedtime is it?:D

9. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

Why are you posting an idiotic question? Were you shortchanged in the brain department? :)

See, I used an icon too, so, I must be as sensitive and deep as you are.

10. blaster

blaster Guest

Cool down...

I am sorry did not have a chance on Sunday to update page but the instructions are like I posted in this thread...I am the boss, you can trust it...ok??? I will update the pages...promise. Takes time to boss around 30 people in my office...I am also in the middle of our in-house production...first horror film...dude

As for being in stores soon...remember it takes time to work through the system but like I said you can exchange it with no problem...start sending them in now...

-blaster

11. Jeremy

Jeremy Closet SCREAM fan

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fire:

...All of you!

12. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

awww leave EPKJ alone, ive come to like his posts alot :evil:

13. Yeah, I'm disappointed that they won't be in stores for a while yet (Going out to buy the cheap version to wait an essentially indefinite amount of time to get version 2 back in the mail); but the instructions are up on page 4, so who cares if they're not on the site?
    Now, hopefully, online stores like Poker and Diabolik will have copies of version 2 and be able to specify the distinction. The wait's not over. Sigh...

BTW:
    :lol:

14. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

:banana: :banana:

15. betterdan

betterdan Guest

EPKJ WTF is the matter with you anyways?
    ;)

16. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

Why do idiots always think that putting a smiley face icon in a post absolves them of responsibility for their rude, stupid, and irrelevant comments?

17. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

Re: Cool down...

Well, the information is up, and the exchange policy is very reasonable. Thank you for taking the matter seriously.
    Good luck on the film.

18. Yeah, but who wants to buy the messed up disc, to have to mail it in for a replacement (which may or may not come speedily)? I'm hoping someplace (Diabolik or Poker, maybe), will actually have version 2 in stock in.

19. betterdan

betterdan Guest

It seems like you hate the smilies for some odd reason so this one isn't smiling and sums up what I really want to say.:fuck:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2003
  20. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

Betterdan where are your proper moral values?