Zombie Campout website

Discussion in 'General' started by David666, Aug 17, 2002.

1. David666

David666 Guest

Ok, so the official site is now up and running. This is the movie that I was in... playing, oh no... a zombie!

Anywho, check it out. World Premire Tickets are available for sale there as well as other merchandise.

www.zombiecampout.com

HAVE FUN!!!!

2. Wez4555

Wez4555 Happy Trees Motherfucker!

what in the fuck is this?! haha. looks like a cheesy peice of shit like zombie doom...RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! haha. i hope its gory. i hope its not suppost to be a serious movie.

3. David666

David666 Guest

Well, I have not seen the final cut of the film... but I can tell you from being on the set that the main actors are all very bad. A particular scene involing an SUV under attack involved some of the worst acting I have ever seen, with the main characters' reactions to the zombies wanting to eat them coming across as ... well, they weren't reacting at all most of the time. Hell, you'd think they weren't under attack at all. Expect the continuity to be off durring this sequence as the director kept shuffling us zombies around so that his cousins, nephews and friends and what not would get more screen time then the rest of us. The main actors were of course his friends as well... and it shows. I venture to say that they flat out can not act to save their lives. Whether or not that was intentional remains to be seen. I for one am not expecting much in the way of serious horror from the film, in fact I am guessing it will be more like Redneck Zombies then anything else... only with less talented lead actors. I think that it will fe a fun film at any rate. And the gore senes are pretty good.

Cheesy? Hell yes it will be! At one point the lead characters thwart us zombies by throwing ice at us! This is no Romero flick thats for sure!

4. Fizban

Fizban Guest

This looks great!!!!!!! I agree with what Wez said, its right p my alley. Didnt see any mention of it on the site, but are they going to release this on DVD?

5. David666

David666 Guest

After the theatrical premire in Dallas, the director and producers are looking to Troma for a home video release... certainly a DVD release will coinside with that.

6. Wez4555

Wez4555 Happy Trees Motherfucker!

is troma your only option? i hope it wasnt filmed in widescreen cause troma is going to piss all over it. but i guess any release is better than no release.