Zombie film on Scifi Channel - All Souls Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Shannafey, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Well, as most of you know, Scifi Channel has been doing a lot of original films, most of them very bad!! They are trying their hand at a zombie film and I don't have confidence in it, but I'll watch it, because if there's zombies, I'm there.

http://www.scifi.com/onair/movies/

All Souls Day Saturday June 11th at 9pm

It's written by Mark Altman, who wrote House of the Dead, so that's not a good sign, but his "Free Enterprise" is one of my favorite films.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0428212/

2. Luna

Luna Guest

Hell, I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

3. All Souls Day doesn't sound too bad. But, then again, I love the cheesy/z-grade flicks.

4. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Of course it's a good sign! House of the Dead is a great film! :lol:

I'll try to remember to check this out. :D

5. chrishicks

chrishicks classic is back!!!

so, did anyone watch this? I tried but was kinda tired so I kept falling asleep while watching it.

6. I DVR'd this and hadn't bothered watching it just yet. I've heard its as bad as its rep so far. A shame really.

7. Kolpitz

Kolpitz Purely and Simply Evil

Anchor Bay has this listed on their website as "Coming Soon." So, if you missed it (as I did), you'll be able to see it when it hits DVD. But, more than likely, Sci-Fi will just repeat it twenty times before then.

8. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    I still have it on tape, but haven't put it in yet. It looked bad, but I'll watch it nonetheless.

EDIT: This movie was FUCKING HORRENDOUS!!! It was boring as hell, it starts off with Jeffery Combs of all people, but he feels like a Bruce Campbell wannabe, there are terrible edits where people's position changes in the next shot, there are fast moving zombies for no reason, and then slow moving zombies, the plot makes no sense, guns are left on the floor of the police station for no apparent reason, and even when cast members have the guns, and apparently know how to use them, they make stupid decisions (in other words, STUPID Script, which made no sense at all!!) The absolute worst thing about watching this film on Scifi Channel, is they blank out the swearing and since there's so much of it, I first thought there was something wrong with the soundtrack on the film!! I could go on and on, but despite a few good gore shots, just know that this film isn't worth anyone's time.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2005