Zombie History

Discussion in 'General' started by thrashard76, May 21, 2002.

1. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Can someone, who knows about the various zombie movies create a chart or movie relation tree or timeline with original and alternate overseas movie titles? All these zombie movies coming out at once is a bit confusing to me. I know some movies have similar or exact titles throughout the world and I just want to know how all these movies fit in to their respective places. Thanks.;)

2. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

I dont know who could put together such a comprehensive list, but whoever can.......good luck. This would be one goddamn big undertaking. But I'd love to see it if done right..........

3. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
  4. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Thank you all.

Thanks Shannafey for the link to the past.;) I've seen the list Trout started earlier...and greatly appreciate it.:D I'm going to try and find a copy of The Zombie Movie Encyclopedia, by Peter Dendle. Thanks for the heads up emsjef.:cool:

5. Trout

Trout Guest

You should also try the Overlook horror encyclopedia (by Phil Hardy). It lists almost all horror movies ever made, plus it lists them in their original titles (sometimes in Italian). A great resource for zombie movies, but the price is around $50.

6. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

I've bookmarked this link for later reference...thanks again Trout. :cool:\nn/