ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST missing scene?

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by mazzariniuk, Nov 6, 2001.

1. mazzariniuk

mazzariniuk Guest

In the booklet that comes with the Dragon release there is a picture of Sherry Buchanan after she has been scalped, it shows her having her breast cut with a scalpel. Is this a missing scene / cut scene or just a promotional still?

2. Hernster

Hernster Guest

Oh great!

I'm not a fan of the film, in fact I think it's a pile of shit. But to think that's it's not the full version, arrgh!:mad:

I can remember watching the trailer on the DVD and thinking there were also a few frames missing from the film itself.

Bugger!

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Closet SCREAM fan

I read in The Dark Side that this scene was removed by the company when they were making the prints to be sent overseas. I wonder if it's still in the Italian prints...

4. Trout

Trout Guest

I remember seeing a picture of the scene where that blond chick finds the rotten head in her bed, but she has her shirt off. But in the movie her shirt is on. What gives?

5. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

im not a fan of this film either....I side with Hernster and think its shit also...

however....I know the scene you're talking about and in fact, I have a tape of international trailers and its on there. It must have been cut out for some reason. It is not a promotional still
    though.

6. crank

crank Guest

Shriek Show will be releasing Zombi Holocaust next year in the US, and I imagine that their disc will be uncut. From my understanding the Dragon disc was ripped from a LD print, and the missing footage took place at the disc flop (turning the disc over) and it accidentally cut out part of one of the gore scenes. I got that from the Eurohorror Cut List on the Midnight Video site, and those people know what their talking about. Almost to a SCARY degree. Check them out, if your still into Gray Market tapes, their the best. www.midnight1.com

crank

7. Hernster

Hernster Guest

Re: The R2 version.

It's just the bit where, not Al Cliver, the other one, erm he kills a zombie with the propeller from the boat, and I'm sure that the trailer which is included on the disc had more frames on it, than in the film print.:confused:

8. Demon Tech

Demon Tech Guest

I just watched it last night and I liked it a lot. Shhhh I have to admit I paused it when the blond was naked and painted up so I could spank it.

9. Hernster

Hernster Guest

Heh heh, just what the pause and zoom facility are for. Only available on DVD. Shame.:D

10. Jeremy

Jeremy Closet SCREAM fan

Page 49 of The Dark Side, issue 90, discussing how the film was passed uncut in the UK:

11. Trout

Trout Guest

That would be Ian McCulloch.

12. Trout

Trout Guest

Damn...too much info. man.

13. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

...damn! you'll love franco or d'amato

14. crank

crank Guest

It's weird, that chick was so hot in Zombi Holocaust, but she was in Fulci's New York Ripper, and she was really fucking creepy looking in that movie. Especially in the scene where the mexican's are toe fucking her under the table, and she's getting all hot and bothered, and Fulci keeps zooming in on her lips while there quivering in orgasmic lust. Pretty neat.

crank