Zombie Massacre game now new movie by Uwe Boll

Discussion in 'General' started by rxfiend, Sep 27, 2007.

1. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

Uwe Boll strikes again!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/10003

Controversial German director Uwe Boll has partnered with yet another developer to produce a movie based on 1988 Games' Zombie Massacre, according to Game Daily. 1988 is bringing the game to the Wii. Zombie Massacre is a driving/shooting game for up to four players. The goal is to drive a fully-armed nuclear warhead (that's stowed in the trunk of their vintage 1950s convertible) into the center of a city overflowing with zombies. After depositing the weapon, players will then have to make it out of the city just as quickly as they entered it before the warhead detonates.

2. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Woo hoo! What a great way to start the day. House of the Dead 3! Erm, Zombie Massacre - excellent!

3. Number Six

Number Six I am not a number...

I wanna hear more about the game.

4. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

You might be onto something there dwatts, 'House of the Dead 3: Zombie Massacre.' Best of both worlds.

Anyways why buy the rights to a twenty year old game? The built in audience for the game itself is at most a dozen people. The plot is simple enough not to be copyrightable, and the details will be changed anyways. It's just a waste of money... Which is the production in a nutshell now isn't it?

5. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

the game isn't even released yet. the name of the company is 1988 games. Odd name, but it's not of a year the game was released.

6. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

Oh, how stupid can I get. I read it too fast, the sentence with the Wii is a dead give away that it's a company name. I'll have to pick it up. Wonder what Nintendo thinks of one of their games being an Uwe Boll movie; after all they're stock full of violence, gore, sex, nudity and then there's Postal in and of itself.