Zombie Nightmare

Discussion in 'General' started by Fulci X, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Fulci X

Fulci X Guest

This has to be the absolute worst but funniest zombie movie ever made...Adam West of Batman shame gets nominated for most "egregious pedophile in a horrible film" award........They had to change actors mid movie and the explanation for the zombie losing the long hair and gaining 2 feet of height that the voo doo lady gives is that "He going through some changes"........This has a kick-ass soundtrack and a young Tia Carerre who looks tasty but acts about as good as roadkill tastes..............which is very good...........does anyone else have the dubious honor of owning this atrocity?

2. The Joker

The Joker Guest

cant say that I do, and honestly, I've never even heard of it until your post.

3. Damage

Damage Mirror Mirror

Experiment #604 on Mystery Science Theater 3000
    "Danny Bonaduce on any given morning."
    "Lisa Bonet on any given day."
    "The Dead Zone is for loading and unloading only."

I could go on and on...

4. betterdan

betterdan Guest

I have the MST3K version on a dvd. :D

5. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

Not only have I seen ZOMBIE NIGHTMARE, I'm a proud owner of this film! ZOMBIE NIGHTMARE is alot of fun, there are so many hilarious moments in the film. One of the best things about it is sexy Tia Carerre, who looks Great, Wow! ZOMBIE NIGHTMARE is one those films which I've heard so many bad things about it, I had to find it! I finally found it and bought it at a used Video Shop! Adam West, Tia Carerre, 80'S Metal on the soundtrack, Great fun!

6. I have some info about Zombie Nightmare that the director John Fasano sent me. We talk over email and he's a nice guy. Most of the scenes in the movie are in the wrong order and there's no way to fix the problem, since the producer died in 1991.

7. old-boo-radley

old-boo-radley They stay the same age...

I, too found this movie used and dug it a lot. The ending is neat and in my opinion, F13 VII copied it.

8. booper71

booper71 Lord of the Thighs.

Early Pantera on the soundtrack plus motorhead, cool.
    The main guy "Thor" also made another cheesy epic called "Rock and Roll Nightmare" around the same time. This is one of my faves, a shame it's not on dvd.

9. The Joker

The Joker Guest

ok now my interest is raised....where can i find this at?

10. Big Sick

Big Sick Guest

ya where can we find it at, it seems like a cool movie