ZOMBIELAND - (coming October 2009)

Discussion in 'General' started by baggio, Jun 19, 2009.

1. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

it is in today's ad for bestbuy and the blu-ray is also the nut up or shut up edition as well it looks like best buy is where i'll get the blu-ray edition

2. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Yeah, I'll probably get it on Blu at Best Buy. Seems to be the best way to purchase it!

3. buck135

buck135 Kanamit

Just a heads up for those who want the Best Buy version on Blu-Ray. The ad says that there is a minimum of 3 per store. My store only had three. In case you were wondering, the bonus disc is a regular DVD that's inside the case (IE Inglorious Basterds).

4. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Mine had fucking 4 copies. It is raining like crazy out here and I still stopped at Best Buy on the way home to grab one. Couldn't find one on the shelf and that's when one of the salesmen told me that they only got in 4. What a fucking crock of shit! I'm really pissed off about this! False advertising! If they don't get another shipment in this week and it starts popping up on Ebay at ridiculous prices, I'm going to be even more pissed! I finally get a Blu Ray player and I have to put up with this crap! They had plenty of the DVD edition!

EDIT: WTF? I went into Best Buy again today and none of their exclusive editions and none of the regular Blu Ray and other stores I've been in don't have it as well! This is a new release. What's the deal?

EDIT 2: This is the bullshit I was afraid of!!

http://dvd.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40...m38.l1313&_nkw=zombieland+nut+up&_sacat=11232

They didn't have any in stock and now the prices have skyrocketed on Ebay. I didn't want one to sell, I wanted one to own and I should be able to get it on the first week it is released without paying a ridiculous amount of money for it!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  5. msw7

msw7 Re-animated member

I liked this one - it won't make my top films of the year, but it was very entertaining. Funny, lighthearted and sweet. Not really a horror movie. But good.